Tennesee High

h-unit

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From all that you TN High guys have said, I think that TN High might score 100 or more. I hope you get beat before we have to play you cause it might get ugly. The visitors side of the score board at Maryville usually gets very little action. You guys might blow the lights out of the scoreboard if you come down here. And please leave anyone that you call Zack attack at home or register him at the county line as a lethal weapon. I don't want any of our guys to get hurt.

From all that you TN High guys have said, I think that TN High might score 100 or more. I hope you get beat before we have to play you cause it might get ugly. The visitors side of the score board at Maryville usually gets very little action. You guys might blow the lights out of the scoreboard if you come down here. And please leave anyone that you call Zack attack at home or register him at the county line as a lethal weapon. I don't want any of our guys to get hurt.

825405360[/snapback]

Indeed

Edited by nisstek

thumb

Per dictionary.com:

Stomp - (transitive verb) "to tread or trample heavily or violently on"

Usage Note: Stomp and stamp are interchangeable in the sense “to trample” or “to tread on violently”: stomped (or stamped) to death; stomping (or stamping) horses. Only stamp is used with out to mean “to eliminate”: stamp out a fire; stamp out poverty. Stamp is also standard in the sense “to strike the ground with the foot, as in anger or frustration,” [to bring the foot down quickly] as in He stamped his foot and began to cry. In an earlier survey the use of stomp in this example was rejected by a large majority of the Usage Panel.

That's what the word means, and that's how it's used Hokies. It's in no way applicable to what your team could do to my team...sorry.

ps - I probably only take offense to you because I hate the Hokies...nothing personal.

825404769[/snapback]

[/quote

you have to be really a nerd to go look up the word stomped and post it you have to much free time on your hands my advice to you is GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW STOMP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :);)

I was really hoping to never hear the words "zack attack" again after saved by the bell went off the air.....

825404822[/snapback]

I was setting back and watching you and THSVIKING argue over T.V. shows and RAP STAR sayings. look PAPA you come on here and you set your self up by talking about zack you know someones going to get mad so here my solution Papa go find 2pac and THSVIKING ignore all of the post their just wannabe's thumb :) That wish they had a player like zack

thumb

Per dictionary.com:

Stomp - (transitive verb) "to tread or trample heavily or violently on"

Usage Note: Stomp and stamp are interchangeable in the sense “to trample” or “to tread on violently”: stomped (or stamped) to death; stomping (or stamping) horses. Only stamp is used with out to mean “to eliminate”: stamp out a fire; stamp out poverty. Stamp is also standard in the sense “to strike the ground with the foot, as in anger or frustration,” [to bring the foot down quickly] as in He stamped his foot and began to cry. In an earlier survey the use of stomp in this example was rejected by a large majority of the Usage Panel.

That's what the word means, and that's how it's used Hokies. It's in no way applicable to what your team could do to my team...sorry.

ps - I probably only take offense to you because I hate the Hokies...nothing personal.

825404769[/snapback]

[/quote

you have to be really a nerd to go look up the word stomped and post it you have to much free time on your hands my advice to you is GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW STOMP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :);)

825405854[/snapback]

I know he's right Tennessee High will stomp East ,they may have a good coach this year but we are the number 1 school for athletics so dont post get a job you are the ones that need to practice. Because we will win this game .

Edited by TNVikingAthlete2005

2 people go both ways, SOME of the time..............they're defense is an entirely different team than the offense.........dont get your hopes up on them wearing down, the Vikings are well conditioned.

825405326[/snapback]

Hopes up? Sir, I have no hopes. I was just wondering if TN High had any depth, just a question. My team Maryville, like TN High has a long way to go before any game would come about. I am very glad there are posters to this board who previously, the last few years at least never talked about TN High. This year you are excited about your team because they are standing in the door of an undefeated season. I am happy for you and congratz to a group of hard working kids and coaches on their season.

Maryville on the other hand has earned it's place in Tennessee High School football history. No public school program has achieved greater success than Maryville has in the past 8 years. TN high may be in the greatest of physical shape and be 3 deep at all positions but if and when you are able to beat Maryville, I can tell you this, TN High will know they have been a game!

I have all the due respect for TN High and if they should be the East TN rep in the Blue Cross bowl this year, I'll be there to pull for them to bring the gold ball East where only Maryville has been able to since 1995! 4A has only been a class since 1993 and Cleveland won it in 93, 94, 95 but I consider them to be Central TN in a sense!

Simmer down gentlemen!

First of all, allow me to apologize for offending you. Anyone who has any experience with me on any thread knows that it is never my intention to offend.

Second, I have no idea who Zack is. I was making a joke about the show Saved by the Bell (which in and of itself shows that I am indeed a nerd). I wish Zack the best of luck (whoever he is) and hope that neither he, his friends, his fans or his family will take lasting offense to my ill-advised post which has now sparked such controversy.

Third, I readily admitted that the jab about never hearing Big Papa again was funny and well-played. I got a laugh out of it.

Fourth, I have a job. I have a highly compensated, high powered job on the managerial level of one of the 400 fastest growing companies IN THE WORLD (as ranked by a global publication based on revenue since 1998). I'm there now. Coacht is how I amuse myself between business decisions. Cutting and pasting that definition took like three seconds. It was worth the time.

There's no need to ask what it means when there is a readily available and more determinant source.....

Again, let me reiterate that I meant nothing disparaging about Zack. The comments were in no way directed at (or even about) him at all...unless he gave himself the nickname. I'm out for the weekend and won't read any response you drop.

Have a good one and good luck tonight against East.