Tennesee High

h-unit

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post are coming in that MoWest ran the ball up the middle on the vikings? That Mowest is BIG & FAST? They are the BEST team the vikes have faced this year?

You might conclude MoWest is the ONLY team THS has faced this tear! 17- 6. And that against a young, struggling team at your home field?

825419384[/snapback]

Man, isn't their just fuel to burn and burn here? I'm so glad you pulled that tough win out against a rebuilding team TN high. Way to pick on a tough opponent. so much to be proud of... :D

They like to gauge theriselves against MoWest, since MoWest beat us last year.

WELL HEAR YA GO TN HIGH, PERFECT OPOPORTUNITY.  GAUGE YOURSELF THIS YEAR!!  How does your performance against MoWest stack up to ours against the same team....please...get a life. :D

825419184[/snapback]

:unsure:I was expecting to hear form you guys. You are right … we didn’t put up a good showing against MoWest… but with the history that our schools share I’ll take it! Go figure… MoEast beats MoWest 44-20. Sullivan South (Mountain Lakes Conference) beats MoEast 45-7. THS beats Sullivan South 52-7 and then beat MoWest 17-6. Seems strange to me.

MoWest came out ready to play although penalties really killed us. On two occasions they called back touch downs. Not making excuses… I just thought you needed to know that the game wasn’t as close as the score would have it. Penalties are something that will definitely have to work on before we play the REDREBELs. By the way… it looks like you guys took care of business. Congrads!

But the real statement of the night was that “weak” Mountain Lake Conference managed to completely wipe out Region 2!!! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKEN ABOUT!!!

You know… I expected a much harder time over this sub par 17-6 victory over MoWest. So go ahead… let me have it.

:D

Nope Shelley, you're alright in my book now man.  We all learn humility.  I'll show you right here and now...My senoir year, Maryille went 5-5....I know humility.

You all will be back thumpin skulls next week.  thumb

825419453[/snapback]

:D My senior year at THS we went 6-4… the Big 7 Conference 86’. Erwin was kicked out because of angry fans (my opinion). Imagine that! And yes DB was victorious that year!! :D

Post are coming in that MoWest ran the ball up the middle on the vikings? That Mowest is BIG & FAST? They are the BEST team the vikes have faced this year?

You might conclude MoWest is the ONLY team THS has faced this tear! 17- 6. And that against a young, struggling team at your home field?

825419384[/snapback]

:lol: That’s not true. MoWest did pound the ball up the middle for two long drives. The longest lasting over 8 min. One ended with a fumble and the other with a long interception returned by a THS linebacker. Their only score came from a THS fumble (on about the THS 15 yd line) that resulted in a short MoWest touchdown pass across the middle from about the 4 yd line.

note: Only the third touchdown scored on the 1st team D.

I said we had a bad night! Let it go!! We were easily the superior team tonight. ;)

Two long runs by a talented back and some unfortunate miscues by Morristown West were capitalized upon by Tennessee High. Morristown West dominated the first quarter. The score at halftime should have been even at 7-7.

I realize that Tennessee High went undefeated this season and that says a lot. No disrespect - but I was not impressed. If Tennessee High has the opportunity to face Maryville, the Red Rebels will win that contest hands down. GQ has a mighty fine ball club and I look for them to make it to the big dance.

As a faithful Morristown West fan, I salute the coaches and players for their effort tonight and look forward to seeing them again next fall.