Region 4 pickem week 5

Guest Oakland

Hey oakland how about making Columbia Vs Cookville a bonus pick like we had last year. You know +1 win if you get it right and nothing if you get it wrong.

825352487[/snapback]

since i wasnt able to update that game quick enough, i quick i will just drop cookeville-columbia and just have 9 games this week

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Big Sneaky......though I am displeased that you did not pick OHS in your picks......I am pleased to see that you put your trademark disappearing Red Devil back on your signature. That is surely a keeper!

Big Sneaky......though I am displeased that you did not pick OHS in your picks......I am pleased to see that you put your trademark disappearing Red Devil back on your signature. That is surely a keeper!

825353424[/snapback]

Looking at my picks of late that should assure OHS the W :lol:

Thanx..I finally figured out how too make the url of both small enough to fit in the sig.

whew, thank god it is friday. for some reason my teachers at MTSU decided to poor it on this week. i thought that the weekend would never get here. i have missed alot to. i hate to hear that Blackman is going to keep most of the starters out but if they are banged up then i can understand saving them for region games. anyways here are my picks that i hope will let me overtake region for last place.

Lincoln Co.

Gallatin

Riverdale (for some strange reason, maybe Mars is in line with Mercury or something but i think this will be a close game.)

Lebanon

Knox Central

Ravenwood

Cookville

Wilson Central

Cumberland Co.

Smyrna

whew, thank god it is friday. for some reason my teachers at MTSU decided to poor it on this week. i thought that the weekend would never get here. i have missed alot to. i hate to hear that Blackman is going to keep most of the starters out but if they are banged up then i can understand saving them for region games. anyways here are my picks that i hope will let me overtake region for last place.

Lincoln Co.

Gallatin

Riverdale (for some strange reason, maybe Mars is in line with Mercury or something but i think this will be a close game.)

Lebanon

Knox Central

Ravenwood

Cookville

Wilson Central

Cumberland Co.

Smyrna

825354208[/snapback]

You are in college correct? :lol: It is POUR it on........not poor