Huntingdon @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this game will decide who will be region champs, correct me if im wrong anyone. lets get this thread started. camden should be hungry and ready for this game. i know they are going to come out on the field ready to play some physical football. huntingdon just has to get over the loss against westview and continue playing football like they're suppost to play.

Huntington's loss last night could be the best or worst thing to happen to Camden this week. The worst being that Huntington is going to be upset. They come out will fire in their eyes and a sour taste in their mouth. After a hard week's practice, they're out looking for blood and are very pumped. Or...they come out flat. They're down and depressed after the loss, they don't play with as much pride and swagger than they usually do.

Either way I still look for this to be a good game. Camden must contain Huntington's speed though if they want to give themselves a shot. Camden has good speed, but Huntington has the advantage their. If we can control their running game, which is a very big IF and no one has done it yet, we'll make them move the ball through the air, which is not their game. Force a few turnovers, and this game is definitely winnable.

The game could come down to special teams, and if it does I definitely give the edge to Camden. Clay Carruth has connected on every extra point, and I think is like 7 for 8 on filed goals or something like that. Huntington has yet to find an everyday kicker.

Camden has a lot of confidence now, knowing that the Mustangs CAN be beat. But Huntingdon is also really mad. This sets up for a hard fought high school football game. And you know Coach Ward is gonna have every little detail Martin-Westview used to beat the Stangs...since he's got connections up there. I know I ain't missing this game for nothing. And more than likely it's gonna be packed in Camden so you better get here early.

Ok, I wanna hear some takes on this game. Can Camden win? Will Huntingdon rebound?

Give me why, or why not, and please folks, no arguing other teams!

825355195[/snapback]

There is no way that Camden can lose. There a very strong team whos worked hard. You can see the fire and fight in there eyes. There ready for huntingdon, and they hav been for a while.

milan05 Posted Today, 07:45 PM

Everybody hates milan05! maybe next time ya'll will listen when i say that westview is the best team Huntingdon will face!!!!!!!!

Come on now I've seen that twice in the past five minutes on two different message boards. Don't you have other things to do instead of copy pasting the same things onto two different boards. Start a Milan board and get out of camden-huntington's.