Huntingdon @ Camden

rcombs

Not taking anything away from Westview but Huntingdon definitely had a off night last Friday. There offense was not as sharp as it usually is, and the defense was horrible. I think Huntingdon makes some adjustments this week, but there defense will still be questionable. This Friday against Camden the only way i think they can beat the Lions is by outscoring them. So im gonna go with H-town 41-35.

Go Stangs!!!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If y'all wanna hear Terry Leonard just come over to the Camden side and sit about 4 rows up and you will see him walking back and forth screamin as loud as he can. As for the game I think that it will be a great game. Camden has been pumped for this game since we beat Mckenzie...well I have at least. Kicking game will play a big factor as Camden wins 24-22 with the GW 35 yd FG by Carruth with 1 second left.

hey it could happen!!!

I have been out of Camden, well the state for 6 years now all 3 of my brothers played there including me! (Chris Jensen, Robbie Combs and now My little brother Kyle is playing) I read the stats every chance I get and I see an evenly matched football game. It seems to me that the stat sheets lean more to the Huntington side. However, I do see a problem with the kicking and the PAT. I also feel that this game is going to comedown to the wire and depend on who has the most heart. Right now Camden wants it more. No doubt I wish I could be sitting in the stands rooting for Camden to win.

I see this game as a Camden win 24 - 17, Defensive turn overs are going to give camden the edge!!! :blink:

Edited by KJensen