Boyd-Buchanan @ South Pittsburg

doithard,doitright,ordoitagain

This game is a no contest. Boyd by 40 at the half. South Pittsburg's talent is down but besides that they are playing with no heart. Last Friday if it wasn't for #2 (I was very impressed with him) and #6 there is no telling what the score could have been. I am still giving them the benefit of doubt and saying that it is possible that they could host a playoff game but they better shape up. They were better before the season started than they are right now. I watched them scrimmage Polk and was impressed that they tied a very good Polk team.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd can not overlook this team. You know that sp will be up for this game more than any game they have played and probably play the best they have played all season long. Boyd will dominate if they play their game. The last time Boyd played sp at home it was a shlacking. I think it was the worst sp has been beat at home ever. Hopefully Boyd can break their old record this friday. thumb

Edited by footballrox

I was on the boyd team that beat them at home 2 years ago. i think sp may have been undefeated going into the game. i believe it was 34-0 at halftime. It could be worse this friday. i hope i can make it in time to see it. I don't know anything about SP this year but they sound to be down. Did they loose everyone from last year?

This doesn't seem to be a very hot topic, and I guess rightfully so. This game has always been the big rivalry game in the past for the Bucs, but its probably pretty hard for the players and their fans to get up for a game that will give Boyd an automatic win in their region, just like when they will play any other team in their region this year. Where are all you South Pittsburg people?

This doesn't seem to be a very hot topic, and I guess rightfully so.  This game has always been the big rivalry game in the past for the Bucs, but its probably pretty hard for the players and their fans to get up for a game that will give Boyd an automatic win in their region, just like when they will play any other team in their region this year.  Where are all you South Pittsburg people?

825360947[/snapback]

yea really, yall had plenty to say last year.

footballrox, even if Boyd did come as flat as they did against ER they would still drill a hole in SP.  Don't act like SP is as good as ER.  Boyd should take this one by a landslide.  I hope the SP faithful will be there to see it too.

825357412[/snapback]

Last Friday was the worst home crowd I have ever seen at South Pittsburg. The home side was less than half full I would guess. Not only was it a game against a valley rival (Seq had nearly or as many fans as SP did) but it was homecoming and still the crowd stayed home (or went to Jasper vs Whitwell). Maybe they will come out for this one but with even less chance to win, I doubt it.