Clarksville NW at Stratford

timbdp

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a well played game on both well coached organizations but the Spartans have a lil more fire in there hearts this year after the quaterfinal loss to the burros last year in their state title run. They are returning a lot of their key starters and they will not give up!!! But I dont expect Cedric and the Vikings to give up either. I wish I could be there but I gotta make a trip to Houston Co. wit Goodpasture. I miss wearing the ORANGE and BLACK!!!!!!!! Go SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!! SPARTAN FAMILY G.A.T.A.

The Vikings never, ever beat Stratford before. The same the past two years has been said about Henry Co., Hillwood, White House, and times have changed. I know many of the staff members at Northwest and it is a change in guard. Coaches before did a great job on the field, but this staff has worked hard on the field and the off season. Stevens has the best assistants he could ever ask for in a staff. Coach Myers, Williams, Wilkerson, Justice, Hutchenson, Southerland, and a team that desires to win is the difference. One big mishap against a tough Northeast team and the state turned the back on the Vikings. Well, the fans have been right there to smell victory. Will we win tonight? Time will tell if Stratford is added to the list of teams the Vikings finally got over the winless column with.

Are the Spartans that good or that lucky. Overton, as I have read, had them beat in the 4th till a bad fake punt call that cost them the game. Pearl Cohn did not score and were in the red zone 5 times creating bad penelities at bad times and given up 3 touchdowns of 30+ yards. Might be the Spartans year to win it all though, or lose to the teams this next 5 weeks that want their crown.

great game.....my spartans look great this year...if they can cut down penalities they will  be alot better off

825364354[/snapback]

yeah I agree. However, the Norhwest Coaching is terrible. We have a great team and they bring em' down. Why do we always look like we are being out coached every friday night!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That is because you are out-coached... you have a coach who uses at least 3 screen names to get on here and try to "boost" his team. The guy doesn't even bother to change his way of "speaking" on here. At least he is not on here this year talking about his love life.

Justice is sweet and what "comes around" has happened to NW. What a shame the team has to endure this guy. He'll be on here himself or under a "name" to contradict...wait and see.

Not going to argue, a bad coaching call, but the season is still young. 4 games to go and a chance to still make the play - offs. Our boys played like champions, and so did the stratford boys. To bad it had to end the way it did, but that is football and we have Pearl this week. I do want to thank the fans for supporting us so well Friday night. They are the reason we got back in the game, o yeah, so did the adjustment at half time. The second quarter just killed us, letting them score 21 of the 42 points. Explosive offensive plays and two costly fumbles will always get you at times. Well till next time, we still have 4 to go!!!!

It is funny to see some people worry more about people posting than the sport. In the last post I did put the fault on a bad call. Guessing you think John Overton has horrible coaches also on a call made a week ago. How about Pearl Cohn on a call to let a child play? How about Hillsboro, and the season not going the way as planned? How about a Marshall Co. team needing every game? Every coach makes a bad call, and rebounding from that call makes you who you are as a staff and team. TEAM, together everyone achieves more, this consist of players, coaches, fans, and trainers. You should not put the fault on a group you know nothing about, but from post. There is a good group of coaches at Northwest, and Someday bulldog69, a few may coach for you team. Don't be surprised, our coaches are not that bad. I will give it to Stratford though, they answered for every thing we did the other night.