Wayne County

Handles

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree, I think Wayne County gets and deserves a lot of respect. I do agree that anyone can have a bad night when things just don't click. These nights occassionally turn into upsets which is why every game is played and counted. Wayne County was undefeated int he region last year and is so far this year, with 5 games remaining. There plenty of time left for good and bad nights. Good luck to WC for the rest of the season.

i wouldn't say that wc had a hard time with ca. it was more like wc had a hard time with wc. we shot ourselves in the foot all night long. defensively we only gave up 104 yards on the night. ca didn't really ever threat to score at any time during the game. they had a big return and that was about it. ruddle got hurt early in the second quarter but who would know how well we can run our offense without him because we fumbled on the next three possessions after he was out and five times in the game.

maybe at least this game will get ruddle back the respect he deserves from his doubters in the wayne co stands cause it looked to me like we weren't as good without him! he had 155 yards rushing, like 70 passing, and a couple of td's with a pulled hamstring. we had also scored 21 points in the first quarter with him in. we didn't score again until he decided to take over on the last drive and do it himself. there's a reason he was the region mvp last year and that's because he's that good. he makes the players around him as good as they are. maybe people will see that now.

don't hate, appreciate!

wildcatpride didn't CA score two TD's? I'd say that was a threat to score. I know one of CA TD was on a kickoff return but so was one of WC. And I'm still waiting on the receiver to catch the ball on WC second TD. If CA hadn't intercepted the ball at the 1 when it was 4th down from about the 25 WC may not have had that chance to score that last TD. And what's with all those unsportsmanlike penalties.

first off if you think wc struggled with ca look at the numbers not the score the numbers, wc ran up 400 yds total offese, the only prob they had was turnovers and penalties , as some one else said they caused there own prob ca didnt, and ca did score 2 td's one on a kick return and one one huge 12 yard drive following a wc turn over i think ca was something like 2-18 passing for like 20 yards also , so no wc did no wayne county did not struggle with ca,

The officiating was terrible in the Wayne Co.- CA game. I heard one of the officials tell the CA coach that they blew two calls in the first half alone, including the phantom touchdown. Wayne Co. didn't play great, but CA has something to do with a lot of that. But get real, Ruddle is NOT healthy and will be lucky to make it through the season. Everytime he runs the ball he comes up lame and without him the Wildcats are average. The need to get him well to fight for second place in the region. And wasn't CA playing with their backup QB?

Edited by W.I.T.

The score is what counts not the stats. I thought after the first two drives that it would be a 40 point game. The fact is CA was still in the game well into the 4th quarter. Yes WC had more to do with it than CA but one play here or there and the outcome may have been different. I've seen plenty of games where a team dominates the stats but loses due to turnovers or untimely penalties. If WC doesn't correct those problems they will have a short run in the playoffs.

Ok guys i've heard enough first off Wayne Co has not played a GOOD game yet this season in my opinion, secondly we are still a strong team and yes Ruddle is a big help and we want and need him to be healthy but we are still a strong team and i want to say i hope everyone wants to keep talking about how bad wayne co is and how we cant win because it fires our team up even more when pc decided to talk trash that got our wildcats goin and so will this crap now dont get me wron i think mount pleasant is a strong team and will be tough to handle at home but we have a good team and will fight very hard when we go there so lets stop talking all this junk and let the guys play and prove their stuff on the field not on here