Polk County vs. Tyner "RAMS"

TynerRamFan

Well, folks before you start choosing sides just want to give you a little info on this game coming up Friday.

Polk County is 5-0 and 2-0 in the Region. Through five games they are averaging 27.6 points while giving up only 5.0 per game. They are ranked # 8 by the Associated Press and #9 by the Times-Free Press. (The only question I have is the "strength-of-schedule". )

THIS WILL BE A TV-GAME(Cable Channel 27) AND TYNER'S HOMECOMING.

The "RAMS"(4-1, 1-0) average 34.0 while giving up 14.0 points per game.

No predictions at this time, however, I am sure I will get a few from the Wildcat fans!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, folks before you start choosing sides just want to give you a little info on this game coming up Friday.

Polk County is 5-0 and 2-0 in the Region. Through five games they are averaging 27.6 points while giving up only 5.0 per game. They are ranked # 8 by the Associated Press and #9 by the Times-Free Press. (The only question I have is the "strength-of-schedule". )

No predictions at this time, however, I am sure I will get a few from the Wildcat fans!!

825356837[/snapback]

825356837[/snapback]

I've seen both teams play Marion Co. this year. Tyner has way to much speed for Polk Co. Another disadvantage is Polk traveling to Tyner not an easy place to win. Tyner has played McCallie and BGA while Polk has played Lookout Valley and Copper Basin. It would be nice to see Tyner get beat in the region, I just don't see it happening though! Tyner by 20!

Pinky.gif AS SOME KNOW IM FROM POLK COUNTY AND THIS IS THE GAME THAT IM NOT GOING TO PUT A PREDICTION ON BECAUSE I FEEL THIS WILL BE A CLOSE MATCH. POLK COUNTY HAS NEVER BEATEN THE RAMS IN THE PAST. TO ME IF POLK HAS EVER HAD A CHANCE AT BEATING THE RAMS IT'S THIS YEAR. THE RAMS HAVE A GOOD TEAM AS I'VE BEEN TOLD BUT DO THE CATS AS WELL. THIS GRID IRON MATCH WILL HAVE TO BE SETTLED THIS FRIDAY NIGHT LETS JUST ALL SEE WHO WINS.

not to put down polk because they have a very good team but i dont think it will be close! tyner by 35

825358244[/snapback]

I agree McTiger, this game will not be close. Tyner will win by 3 or 4 touchdowns. Polk has not played anybody and Tyner has. Too much speed for Polk Co. to stop. Desmond Hendricks has been a great runstopper this year and will not change. Craddock, Ruttley and Co will dominate this game.

All you Polk Co. fans, make sure you get you one of those world famous hot fish sandwiches they sale, they are great!!!