GC V. OCCHS

GCPioneer

its not an upset when the best team wins:

Gibson Co.  30

Obion          12

shuoldnt have pick us for your homecoming

825360412[/snapback]

I don't care who you are. That's funny right there. :lol:

Let me get this straight: You guys haven't won since, what, the Nixon Administration and you're talking about being better than someone else???? Win once -- just once -- this century and then pop off.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just curious how many of those guys on centrals jv team are starters on the varsity...its kinda funny that weve seen them on film for a friday night and then they play again on a jv game ....

825361061[/snapback]

Just so you know, many of the jv players do not have the same jersey # for varsity and jv games. some do, but many of them just get whatever # the coaches hand them. some of the freshmen (my son included) play freshman, jv, and varsity and wear 3 different #'s each week. depends on the color of the jerseys and who gets in line first. Not making excuses b/c some starters do see time, but wanted to clear the air.

I don't care who you are. That's funny right there. :huh:

Let me get this straight: You guys haven't won since, what, the Nixon Administration and you're talking about being better than someone else???? Win once -- just once -- this century and then pop off.

825362875[/snapback]

You've gotta give them credit for staying positive through this streak. Most teams would just lay down and accept defeat, but not the Pioneers. These guys keep trying and their fans are right there with them.

My hat goes off to hte young pioneers! I know it is tough.  I graduated for GC in 1996 and we0-10 my freshman year, but were 6-5( being put out by Memphis Melrose in the playoffs) my senior year.  hang tough it will all come back and everyone will regret doggin GC! :(  :(  thumb

825363086[/snapback]

hmmm....my brother was on that team...remember #3 by any chance ?

Did I see that score right??? GC 20, OC 13????

Well, if true, I humbly take my knife and fork, dig into the plate of crow and take a huge bite.

Hats off to the Pioneers. Their long national nightmare is over (Hey, I accused them of not winning since the Nixon Administration, I can quote Ford when he pardoned the Trickmeister).

20-13??? That's weird, wild stuff.

Someone fill me in with the details. I was keeping a previous commitment and watched (suffered through, actually) the Halls-Stewart County game.

20-13??? No, seriously ...

Did I see that score right??? GC 20, OC 13????

Well, if true, I humbly take my knife and fork, dig into the plate of crow and take a huge bite.

Hats off to the Pioneers. Their long national nightmare is over (Hey, I accused them of not winning since the Nixon Administration, I can quote Ford when he pardoned the Trickmeister).

20-13??? That's weird, wild stuff.

Someone fill me in with the details. I was keeping a previous commitment and watched (suffered through, actually) the Halls-Stewart County game.

20-13??? No, seriously ...

825364306[/snapback]

yep u read right !!!! we woulda scored more but like 2 or 3 touchdowns got called back...i think our leading rusher had over 200 yards not for sure the exact amount....but now u see what can happen when a team overlooks another team =\