Westview vs. Dresden

c_town05

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview will win this game. Not only do they have the homefield advantage, but they are eager to continue proving themselves as a powerhouse. Last week's win over Huntingdon helped this team tremendously.

Markei Guy now stands with 851 yards in rushing. That pales in comparison with Dresden's Hewett at 650. I will say it again. Markei is unstoppable. He gets to the corners quick and turns upfield for 6. Michael Hobock also continues to move the ball well for Westview fighting relentlessly for each yard.

Josh Rhodes will be back tonight in full swing. He is itching to return and will looking to pulverize Dresden's QB. Austin Kendall filled in for Josh last week and did a great job, giving him even more experience and determination to play tough ball. But Dresden's QB better be on his toes, before he knows it Rhodes will have plowed him over! :huh:

The offensive line is clicking and stand tall with Cayce Mobbs and Mustafa Haddad leading the way. They are terrorists! :huh:

Brandon Wilson has also been stepping up for the Chargers throwing some devastating blows to his opponents. He is just a sophomore! It's scary to think how much damage he'll continue to do the next few years. :)

And, of course, let's don't forget Pate. He passing game continues to improve each week as he hits Cory Davis in the numbers for positive yardage.

No doubt about it, this team is ready to rumble and taste the blood of victory again!

Westivew: 49

Dresden: 14

Hardcharger, no doubt Guy is a heck of a back, but before you get on here and start dogging dresden's back get your facts straight. Hewett has 650 on i believe 58 carries for an avg. of over 11 yards per carry. Guy has 851 on 97 carries an avg. of about 8.5 yards per carry. hmmm. Dresden also has only played 4 games. And do not start talking about strength of schedule next week ya'll play ballard co. who south fulton beat 40-0. Looking forward to seeing a good game tonight, but being that both teams have good backs and each team knows this look for a whole lot of throwing.

Ringo we play a weak team next week in Ballard Memorial. However Dresden plays a weak schedule. Those are the facts. Westview plays Huntingdon along with Crockett Co. I don't see those on Dresdens schedule. However Drseden does play one tough team in Camden. But overall, Westview does have the harder schedule.Tonight Westview will win 48-7.

Ringo we play a weak team next week in Ballard Memorial. However Dresden plays a weak schedule. Those are the facts. Westview plays Huntingdon along with Crockett Co. I don't see those on Dresdens schedule. However Drseden does play one tough team in Camden. But overall, Westview does have the harder schedule.Tonight Westview will win 48-7.

825363259[/snapback]

Chargerman are you a complete idiot? I am a huge Westview fan and I saw this kind of post from Mustang fans---Mustangs 49-Chargers 0---and we know what can happen. Dresden can and will beat us if we are not focused and ready to play.

I think Westview will win this one because they have improved so much since lastyear. We beat Huntingdon and Humboldt and we scared the crap outa Milan(even tho we didnt win). Dresden lost to Humboldt. Dresden has a weak schedule. Dresden might have a good running back but Markei is awesome. WHS-48 DHS-7

To you Dresden fans-Yall might want Markei "dead or alive" but your gonna have to catch him 1st! :lol: