Lexington

Mcnairy cen.

Crockett

Liberty Tech.

Fayette Ware

Bolivar Cen

Jackson Southside

825362544[/snapback]

I agree! But I definitely think that Bolivar, SS and Fayette Ware are going to be on the outside looking in. Liberty has to beat Bolivar and FW the next two weeks (very doable) and SS has to lose 2 of the last three against the top 3 teams in the region. I do not see them getting past Lexington or McNairy.

Sorry crusader, but i am going to have to disagree with you.

Southside has an outstanding defense that has only allowed 4 touchdowns all year. We have been having a little trouble putting points on the board, but after the last couple of weeks you could say that problem has been solved. Also, some of our injured running backs should be back on the field this week and next week just in time to hopefully make a little run in the playoffs.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

crockett

mcnairy

lexington

southside

Lexington will lose to Mcnairy or Southside and give the top spot back to Crockett County. This will only happen if the Cavaliers can hold off the hawks friday

825381433[/snapback]

A few scnerios that could happen off the top of my head involving CC, SS, and Lex winning the region (not all of them):

CC and Lexington wins out, Lexington wins region (duh).

CC wins out, Lex beats McN, loses to SS, Lex win region

CC wins out, Lex loses both, CC wins region

SS wins out, SS wins region

Not trying to sight McNairy, I just haven't looked (or figured out through posting) their schedule besdies Lexington Friday night.

Basically, if Lexington and CC win Friday night, Lexington wins the region.

Here is my take on what will happen in 6-3A.

I believe that Lexington should beat both McNairy Central and South Side to finish 6-0 in the region. Both of those games are at Lexington. Crockett County should finish 5-1 in the region. They play at South Side and they have home dates with Bolivar and Fayette Ware to end the season. Look for McNairy Central to drop 2 of their last 3 region games to finish region play at 3-3. South Side has the toughest road to go to finish out region play. I see them dropping games to Crockett County at home and to Lexington to end the season. I look for them to beat McNairy Central. I think that South Side will finish 3-3 in region play. It is a very real possibility that Liberty will defeat both Bolivar and Fayette Ware to end region play with a 3-3 record as well. Under my scenerio, the final region standings would be as follows:

Lexington 6-0, Crockett Co. 5-1, McNary Cent. 3-3, South Side 3-3, Liberty 3-3,

Bolivar 1-5, Fayette Ware 0-6.

Looking at things this way, McNairy, South Side, and Liberty would all be tied for the final two playoff positions. If I am not mistaken, the first tie breaker is head to head competition. All three teams would be 1-1 versus each other. I am not sure what the second, or possibly third tie breaker would be.

A very key game in this region will be the week 9 clash between South Side and McNairy Central at South Side. If South Side wins, I see the above scenario happening. IF McNairy Central can beat South Side, and everything else goes as I see, the final region standings would look like this:

Lexington 6-0, Crockett County 5-1, McNairy Central 4-2, Liberty 3-3, South Side 2-4, Bolivar 1-5, and Fayette Ware 0-6.

Of course, this is just how I think things COULD turn out. As we all know, the games are played on the field and ANYTHING can happen. The answers should become clearer after Friday nights action. We will just have to wait and see!