Morristown East 44 Morristown West 20

The Good Doctor

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEST FINALLY LOST! THEY'RE SO OVERRATED! GO CANES! The canes played an outstanding game tonight russell couldn't have done anything with out his big o-line!! good job guys even though you don't get a lot of credit you take the heat! I love that we beat them that bad I never thought in a million years but that game tonight was played off pure emotion. This has made my senior year the best! We're goin to go far we've got some bragging rights and don't think we won't use them!! THIS TOWN IS ORANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU BOYS!!! sorry west, hate it for you maybe you shouldn't get so cocky next time and you're cheerleaders' signs were horrible.....it was great when our cheerleaders ripped them up that's what should have been done to them!!! You all have had some attitude problems and maybe this will bring you all back down a few notches!! GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West had it handed to them last night. The O line just eat up the west defence, and that Russell kid has all the heart in the world. Coach Smith had his boys ready to play and you have to feel good for him, his coaching staff, the kids and all the people on the east end of town. If coach Smith gets a few more good coaches on his staff he will make winning a tradition over at East.

I knew West was in trouble when they "walked" on the field and then got stopped on the first series. What is wrong at West....Well I'll tell you. Cocky, attitude, no heart. This group of boys has the talent to win but they think they will win just because their West, its like they don't understand that winning is not a give me. They don't have respect for what has been done at West, the other team or for their own coaching staff. Well this thread is not about West. CONGRATS EAST good luck the rest of the year, play hard and trust what coach Smith and his staff tells you.