Congrats to Gibson County

VolunteerGeneral

I can`t remember the score but I heard driving home that Gibson County defeated Obion County tonight thus ending a losing dtreak of over 35 games. I`m really excited for them, especially the seniors who had never walked off a high school field victorious. I tip my hat to them for staying the course and getting the job done.

ty !!!!!!!! GC is NOW in the playoff race....1 region win against ripley or covington and were on our way to the playoffs !!!!! final score was 20-13

825364222[/snapback]

Let's not get carried away yet, GCPioneer.

That said, congratulations to Pioneers and to Doug for the win. Hope many more come to p ut a little spark into a Cavalier-Pioneer rivalry.

Let's not get carried away yet, GCPioneer.

That said, congratulations to Pioneers and to Doug for the win.  Hope many more come to p ut a little spark into a Cavalier-Pioneer rivalry.

825364377[/snapback]

not getting carried away just stating 1 more win and we can be in the playoffs...btw how did crockett do against mcnairy ?

Gibson county....1st off i wanna say good job tonight. But from reading ur post i can tell you like the taste of victory...sure why would u not after a 35 game loseing streak....but about playoffs, take it one game at a time, and dont let victory get to your head....b/c thats when u get beat.