Battle of the Boro (the real one)

hs sports fan

If our kids come out pumped and don't lay down...it will be a victory for me in my book. I am convinced that we will score...either by INT a pass and running it in.....we are good at doing that against Rdale....our D scoring........or we will score some other way...maybe on a deep pass.

No matter what, I will not be ashamed of my boys. And get ready cause I WILL pick them to win! Cord seems to play his best when the other team tries to intimidate him or run their mouth to him.

Do you remember two years ago when Britton threw a pass to Rahmel Oliver and it hit him on the helmet and went straight up into the air for like 2 or 3 seconds and Rahmel was lookin everywhere for it and then it just fell from the air into Greg Pecks hands and he took it back for a TouchDown. That was crazy.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Oakland will lose to Siegel, so imagine what Riverdale will do to them. Marty left at the right time.

825365282[/snapback]

get ready to eat your crow in a few weeks but i am focusing on riverdale this week. lol i dunno bout marty though hes getting a lot of heat right now

Guest region4fan

232323..thanks for at least giving us credit to score!( which we will!)

I will re-emphasize what i have said before..there is absolutely no fear at OHS....none. We have battled giants before..............no big deal.

Edited by region4fan