MACON CO. VS TROUSDALE CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree...but I am not allowed to comment...because I am not from TC or MC.  :o

825365329[/snapback]

Twan :huh:

There you go reading what you want to read...if you will re-read my first post you will see there is not one sentence that says you can only post in here if you are from Macon or Trousdale... It says, "There will plenty of opinions from people who are not from Macon & Trousdale on this thread" Never said you couldn't post..Heck that isn't even up to me.

My point was that the boys from both teams Macon & Trousdale, plus their fans, need not concern themselves about posts talking other than this weeks game..Need to concentrate on what's at hand on this Friday night..

I know IF I get on any other thread, concerning this coming Friday games within the region...It will be only to say good luck to both teams before their games..

No wonder you know nothing about TRADITION being from RBS. the only tradition you know is losing.

I am so glad that so many of these teams have their TRADITIONS to fall back on when they lose a game or a season. They lose something, they can always say.."Oh we have Traditions here in so & so county..nevermind we lost this game"

Lafayette's winning traditions extends how many years...one I believe...don't know much winning either do they...and the bad thing is...they can get players and they still lose...its a shame...
What is a shame Swanson71 is that people in Lafayette...DO take up for you guys in RBS..we think it stinks that everyone gives RBS a hard time..we KNOW you guys are doing the best you can with the amount of players you have...and that you don have the support like some of the other teams do..But you guys try hard every year, with the obstacles that you have in front of you...I wish you good luck in the rest of your season, and I know that you try as hard as you guys can out there on that field...As far as Lafayette's Winning TRADITION" Well, you guys are the one always bringing that TRADITION stuff up...We proudly display the fact that we won our Region. But as far as Tradition stuff goes..You guys just fall back on your "TRADITIONS", when you lose.. hopefully that will hold you up for a long time...We instead will rest on the fact that Macon Co. doesn't have a Tradition as our crutch, and go out there and play every game the best we can....win or lose...

Does Macon have any chance to compete in this game.  How will the atmosphere be for this game?

825365627[/snapback]

What do you mean do we have any chance to compete in this game?? Of course we do..we are showing up aren't we...We compete in every game we come into. The atmoshere will be like it always is in the Stadium...Sea of Blue in the stands..boys on the fields rallying for the win..Both teams fans will be behind them..Both teams want for the win..if Macon Co. wins then we tie this Region with Trousdale..if Trousdale wins, they pull ahead..Pivotal game for both..

Hey Kitty kat, swanson was just defending his team after a bone headed comment by rocking chair! I will tell you right now, and i said this on another board, i know alot of people from Lafayette and they have some of the finest people in the world, but they also have some of the biggest whiners and crybabies in the world, that think they should get there way with everything and if they get beat by 50 points, its not because the other team was better, it was because the officials, but in saying that i will also say, that the fine people outnumber the whiner, thank goodness!!!

As far as rocking chairs comment go, RBS does not have a good football team, we never have and we have never claimed to have! Lafayette put together a good run last season and was very impressive and i am proud of them for that, but that doesnt mean that Lafayette has a football Tradition now! So apparently, you wouldnt know anything about tradition either!!!!!

As far as hud20 comments go, the fact is you maybe right, but you want em to tell you what the real shame is? Some of you guys think you are some much better athletes than some of these kids over here at RBS, just because you go to a bigger school and i am here to tell you right now, that there are some kids over here in the past few years, that could have went to lafayette and took some starting positions away from some of you guys! And another thing that is a shame, is the fact that Lafayette's man(prock) fired one of the better basketball coaches in this area, because he couldnt compete with RBS, because he didnt have the athletes that RBS had! Yes, I now, he was fired because he just wasnt getting the job done, but anyone that knows Prock also knows that not being able to beat RBS had alot to do with it!!!!

Good Luck To All!!!!!!

Hey Kitty kat, swanson was just defending his team after a bone headed comment by rocking chair! I will tell you right now, and i said this on another board, i know alot of people from Lafayette and they have some of the finest people in the world, but they also have some of the biggest whiners and crybabies in the world, that think they should get there way with everything and if they get beat by 50 points, its not because the other team was better, it was because the officials, but in saying that i will also say, that the fine people outnumber the whiner, thank goodness!!!

As far as rocking chairs comment go, RBS does not have a good football team, we never have and we have never claimed to have! Lafayette put together a good run last season and was very impressive and i am proud of them for that, but that doesnt mean that Lafayette has a football Tradition now! So apparently, you wouldnt know anything about tradition either!!!!!

As far as hud20 comments go, the fact is you maybe right, but you want em to tell you what the real shame is? Some of you guys think you are some much better athletes than some of these kids over here at RBS, just because you go to a bigger school and i am here to tell you right now, that there are some kids over here in the past few years, that could have went to lafayette and took some starting positions away from some of you guys! And another thing that is a shame, is the fact that Lafayette's man(prock) fired one of the better basketball coaches in this area, because he couldnt compete with RBS, because he didnt have the athletes that RBS had! Yes, I now, he was fired because he just wasnt getting the job done, but anyone that knows Prock also knows that not being able to beat RBS had alot to do with it!!!!

Good Luck To All!!!!!!

825365831[/snapback]

Got Milk...I know exactly what Swanson was saying...but he did go on to comment on Lafayette's winning tradition..and I was merely replying that it is everyone else who brings that up all the time...NOT US!

As far as whiners & crybabies..all I can say is..you going to find that for every team out there..Not just Macon Co..

Your comment on the kids coming from RBS to Lafayette and taking over positions from some players on the team..might be correct..but fact remains they didn't (I have always said that I think both schools should combine into one..consolidate..but it isn't going to happen anytime soon..I know you guys would think it would be a bad move to do..but it actually isn't all that bad..I graduated from a school that did that...) As far as the firing of the B-ball coach (that is a different board altogether..but I will address it) The firing of the BBall coach in my opinion had nothing to do with RBS coaching & team...Do I think he was fired because of something (Prock) wanted yes...did it have to do with RBS? No..I am not a fan of (Prock)..and I think he was wrong in firing the coach..

Well Macon doesn't compete very well in there district and region in baseball, basketball, and baseball...basketball team only won 1 game last year...baseball didn't make the region tournament and football team was awesome last year but that was the only year...but when someone says anything about losing they look at our football team...but in RBS basketball won a district title 2 years ago and always seem to be contenders every year and in baseball we have made the region tournament 4 or the last 5 years and in one of those years we won the district...but what gets me every time someone mentions losing they mention our football team...but doesn't ever look at how basketball, baseball or even the softball team does...They have to put down the football team, but our football team gets out and plays even though they know that people is going to make fun of the team and the players on it...and that says a lot about the players who know they are going to get made fun of and still play...

Got Milk...I know exactly what Swanson was saying...but he did go on to comment on Lafayette's winning tradition..and I was merely replying that it is everyone else who brings that up all the time...NOT US!

As far as whiners & crybabies..all I can say is..you going to find that for every team out there..Not just Macon Co..

Your comment on the kids coming from RBS to Lafayette and taking over positions from some players on the team..might be correct..but fact remains they didn't (I have always said that I think both schools should combine into one..consolidate..but it isn't going to happen anytime soon..I know you guys would think it would be a bad move to do..but it actually isn't all that bad..I graduated from a school that did that...) As far as the firing of the B-ball coach (that is a different board altogether..but I will address it) The firing of the BBall coach in my opinion had nothing to do with RBS coaching & team...Do I think he was fired because of something (Prock) wanted yes...did it have to do with RBS? No..I am not a fan of (Prock)..and I think he was wrong in firing the coach..

825365954[/snapback]

As far as the consolidation goes, when i was in school, i wanted to graduate from RBS, because thats all i had ever known, but if they wanted to consolidate now, i could understand! But if that were to happen, i think they need to build a new high school between RBS and Lafayette, big enough to accomadate the current enrollment and future enrollment as this county is growing and they would have to come up with a new nickname!!!!!

As far as Prock goes, I dare say we are the only two that doesnt like him running our school systems, in fact I know we are not!!!!

As far as Lafayette's sports programs, I am pulling for them as long as they are not playing the big red dawgs!!!!

And if the two schools eventually do consolidate, i think you will see high school sports in this county alot more competitive each and every year and in every sport!

Good Luck To All!!!!!