CBHS @ MBA

RolllTideRolll25

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be another battle. CBHS always plays the Big Red tough. I don't know much about CBHS' personel this year, but I'm going to go ahead and take MBA in this one. They are finally healthy, for the most part, and appear to be getting better each week. I know in years past, CBHS has tried the run it down our throat approach against MBA, relying on their typically huge offensive line. However, as most of us know, that has not been terribly successful. If they try it again this year, I anticipate similar results, considering the way the Big Red defense has been playing against the run. Plus, MBA's players have a huge advantage in that they will have eaten the best spaghetti in the world before the game :P .

MBA 30, CBHS 17

CBHS team is young and hungry. No returning starters on offensive or defensive line. There have been some injuries to key personel but other have stepped up. Yeah we play each other tough so it ought to be a fun game. If everyone gets healthy by seasons end the Brothers are going to be tough to beat come playoffs. Brothers win 20-17.

RB Henry Harris is one to watch. Kid has great talent. If you get the chance take some time to focus on the 3 man front we use. These kids give it their all.

825370900[/snapback]

MBA also uses a three man front. They get after it, as well. Watch out for seniors, Bubis and Tipton. I agree with an earlier post about penalties, though. Its beeen awhile since an MBA team has had som many penalties, maybe not since the '95 team.

Its almost spaghetti time...

MBA also uses a three man front.  They get after it, as well.  Watch out for seniors, Bubis and Tipton.  I agree with an earlier post about penalties, though.  Its beeen awhile since an MBA team has had som many penalties, maybe not since the '95 team.

Its almost spaghetti time...

825371565[/snapback]

Will do. Our front is all Juniors. Whos the Center my son has to go up against. Hear hes good.