McMinn Co. -vs- Soddy Daisy

TribeFan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt matter who the coach is. Coach Hutchins got us to the second round of the play offs. It doesnt matter who our coach is, its who does the better job coaching. Coach D is a good football coach its his first year as head coach as with Mullinax and Hutchins having experience. We have a chance at this game as well as the next ones. I just hope everyone is ready to see some real football because I know I am.

825372483[/snapback]

I see where your coming from kinda. A coach can only do so much. He makes the decisions and things like that. Your coach can only lead you though. He calls the plays. Thats about it. You say "Coach Hutchins got you to the second round of the playoffs." A coach doesnt get you anywhere. He tells you what to do. The players get you somewhere. If your team comes out in a football game(s) and plays together. That gets you somewhere. You have to realize. The coach doesnt play the game. The players do. Now im not sayin a coach has nothing to do with it,but how many coaches do you see suit up for the game? Its the players.

I see where your coming from kinda.  A coach can only do so much.  He makes the decisions and things like that.  Your coach can only lead you though.  He calls the plays.  Thats about it.  You say "Coach Hutchins got you to the second round of the playoffs." A coach doesnt get you anywhere.  He tells you what to do.  The players get you somewhere.  If your team comes out in a football game(s) and plays together.  That gets you somewhere.  You have to realize. The coach doesnt play the game.  The players do.  Now im not sayin a coach has nothing to do with it,but how many coaches do you see suit up for the game?  Its the players.

825376087[/snapback]

True True. Thats what I meant to say. A coach only can do stuff he cant motivate them everytime thats up to them. You have to have belief in yourself before you play. If you dont then you should go ahead and kiss it goodbye.