McMinn Co. -vs- Soddy Daisy

TribeFan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didnt dominate last year did they? NO dont think so.

825372485[/snapback]

Yea but thats LAST YEAR. THis is THIS YEAR. You girls dont know what you are talking about when it comes to football, at least most of the time you dont. Last year Ooltewah had a losing record, this year they are ranked in the top 3( sorry im i am wrong). ONe year can make a huge difference.

Yea but thats LAST YEAR. THis is THIS YEAR. You girls dont know what you are talking about when it comes to football, at least most of the time you dont. Last year Ooltewah had a losing record, this year they are ranked in the top 3( sorry im i am wrong). ONe year can make a huge difference.

825372811[/snapback]

AGREED!

825372811[/snapback]

Just because IM a girl doesnt mean nothin I could know just as much as you do. McMinn Central has improved some but are they really that good no. So for your little quote one year can make a difference for some teams not all.

Give it up Tribefan............Don't you wish you hadn't analyzed so much now............We got it clicking in the second half, i think the boys woke up after the long score.........Enough of the warm up games, bring on the owls.....will be real interesting as four teams are undefeated in region play and overall except for Oak Ridge's loss to Kingsport, I believe they all play each other in the last four three weeks of the season.

Give it up Tribefan............Don't you wish you hadn't analyzed so much now............We got it clicking in the second half, i think the boys woke up after the long score.........Enough of the warm up games, bring on the owls.....will be real interesting as four teams are undefeated in region play and overall except for Oak Ridge's loss to Kingsport, I believe they all play each other in the last four three weeks of the season.

825373186[/snapback]

HAHA....yall are going to get straight up SPANKED by Ooltewah. Face the facts. :D

You proved our point. Thank you. That post is illiterate.

825372977[/snapback]

Hunny you need to go to school and read a dictionary, Im pretty sure you can read what I typed, because illiterate means you cant read. I may have helped you prove your point, but I also proved a point myself. And I am sick and tired of guys thinken that girls dont know anything or as much as guys do on football. Its bull crap. The only reason most of you talk so much crap is because you have nothin to back it up, and when you think you do it never works!

Hunny you need to go to school and read a dictionary, Im pretty sure you can read what I typed, because illiterate means you cant read. I may have helped you prove your point, but I also proved a point myself. And I am sick and tired of guys thinken that girls dont know anything or as much as guys do on football. Its bull crap. The only reason most of you talk so much crap is because you have nothin to back it up, and when you think you do it never works!

825373191[/snapback]

Well, we do know more than girls, sorry. Devon had a 80 yard TD run to start of the second half at Qb. We did nothing after that. We did nothing before that also. OUr kicking coverage teams played horrible, we put kids in that should not even be in.