McMinn Co. -vs- Soddy Daisy

TribeFan

I believe that Soddy will pull this one out. They haven't looked that great the last two weeks, but continue to find a way to win and that is all that matters. The Trojans air attack continues to look strong, and i believe that combined with the running of MoMo is causing headache for defensive coordinators. It has been a while since the coordinators around here had to worry about a substanial passing attack (no offense to any former wide-outs or Qb's) The wing t just didn't provide a efficient passing attack. SD with their new found offense survives a closer game then most think.

Soddy....35

McMinn.....21

ironic that is the score of my senior year....except we got beat!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SD beats Farragut every year.  Why won't they this year?  Why do you think they would lose to Ooltewah and not Soddy?

825367230[/snapback]

Just because they have every other year doesn't mean they will this time. And the part about losing to Ooltewah and not Soddy is because Ooltewah dominates. They are loaded. It should be crazy come playoffs.

Edited by tonymontana

but if mcminn beats soddy and loses to farragut, and farragut beats mcminn but loses to soddy, and soddy beats farragut but loses to mcminn, then what would the tiebreaker be? would it be point spread in other games, because then it would be bad for mcminn because of the ooltewah game which was 33-0, it all depends on how bad you guys beat each other i believe if it ends up being a 3 way tie there

825367494[/snapback]

mnewballer- Farragut has already beaten McMinn. They won 6-0. It was the week the hurricane came through. They were one of the only games to go on as scheduled.

Why do the ooltewah people have to go on everythread talking. I agree with you KnoxSOddyBoy. What about GradfromtheNest, does he stay on COACHT all day and night, he has like 5,000 posts a day or something. YOu go to the main board where it lists each sport and like half of them are a post by him. He must be an authority on everything from soccer to cross country to football to the debate team. I guess some people have too much time.

Why do the ooltewah people have to go on everythread talking.  I agree with you KnoxSOddyBoy.  What about GradfromtheNest, does he stay on COACHT all day and night, he has like 5,000 posts a day or something.  YOu go to the main board where it lists each sport and like half of them are a post by him. He must be an authority on everything from soccer to cross country to football to the debate team.  I guess some people have too much time.

825367956[/snapback]

Yes, I'm an authority on everything. I know everything about anything. I'm on CoachT.com every second of the day because I have a James Bond 007 wrist watch that is uplinked through satelite to CoachT.com! I'm glad you mentioned my name because I have not even posted in this thread yet...but now I have. And about the "time" - I have WAY less free time than you do...trust me! But as I'm sitting here doing my differential equations homework, I have to have something to do between every problem.

Don't call me an expert! I'm an authority. You know what an expert really is???

"X" is an unknown quantity, and "Spurt" is a drip under pressure. thumb

Just because they have every other year doesn't mean they will this time. And the part about losing to Ooltewah and not Soddy is because Ooltewah dominates. They are loaded. It should be crazy come playoffs.

825367657[/snapback]

I realize that just because they win every other year doesn't mean they will this time, but it shows that Farragut has some work to do before they beat SD.

Ooltewah is good, but they had a shaky win over Central. Central is absolutely terrible. That doesn't bother me, but it just shows that they don't necessarily "dominate." Against common opponents, SD is +11 over Ooltewah. I don't think it means anything other than proving that Ooltewah doesn't "dominate" any more than Soddy does.

Sorry, TribeFan; I just don't follow the logic of tonymontana. Back to SD vs. McMinn.

Soddy will play poorly because they are waiting for the Ooltewah game and no one involved with their team has inspired them to play well every game. McMinn has good skill players, and if they managed to spring a few big plays they could pull off an upset.

I still think SD wins a hard-fought sloppy game, 24-10.