McMinn Co. -vs- Soddy Daisy

TribeFan

McMinn is coming off of a beating by OR this past week both physically and mentally while SD is rolling to another victory. McMinn showed some signs of life after being down 21-0 with only 1:30 being played in the 1st quarter they made it 21-14 then never really got any closer the rest of the game. SD seems to be very impressive and is playing well @ this time in the year. Can McMinn go to SD and win? GO TRIBE!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mcminn is playing better, and even seemed to get their offense going a little bit scoring the most points all year that they have against a real team, not counting mcminn central as a real team...and soddy has been down a little bit the last couple weeks with a couple scares, but still soddy is too strong to lose this one, i'd like to say it would be close but i say soddy by 3-4 tds, unless mcminn can put it together because they have the athletes to make it interesting

Edited by mnewballer21

This no doubt the biggest game of the year for McMinn because with a win @ SD they still have a chance of makeing the playoffs for the 12th consecutive year. Here is how they could do it: McMinn beats SD in week 7 and SD losses to Ooltewah in week 8 and then losses to Oak Ridge in week 10 both the Ooltewah and OR games are on the road for SD. This gives McMinn and SD both 3 losses in the region but McMinn wins the tie breaker because they beat SD head up. I am assuming that McMnn beats WB on the road and beats Bradley and Heritage @ home (all of these teams have not won a game this year). If this all unfolds like I predict then McMinn gets the 4th playoff spot and gets the pleasure of traveling to DB again. Oak Ridge wins the region and Ooltewah finishes second and Farragut third. GO TRIBE!!!