Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, or Soddy?

owlsfan10

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a player for Oak Ridge and I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST 4 WEEKS OF THE SEASON and to see how they play out...so far we have won everygame other than DB and are currently ave. i believe 53-10 or so...there are 3 other teams left undefeated and we play them the last 3 games of the season. It is shaping up to be one of the most exciting final 3 weeks of the regular season in a long time.

I'm a player for Oak Ridge and I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST 4 WEEKS OF THE SEASON and to see how they play out...so far we have won everygame other than DB and are currently ave. i believe 53-10 or so...there are 3 other teams left undefeated and we play them the last 3 games of the season.  It is shaping up to be one of the most exciting final 3 weeks of the regular season in a long time.

825369232[/snapback]

Oak Ridge would never run the score up on anybody, would they???????? :ph34r:

I believe OR will win the region because they are the better team of the four that are undefeated @ this time. Year in and year out OR will be the team to beat because they are the class of the region, you will have teams that will contend such as McMinn, Ooltewah, Soddy Daisy and Farragut but they all know they must beat OR to win a region title. GO TRIBE!!!!!