CHEROKEE AT MORRISTOWN EAST

dustinc_qb

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will you hicks quit denying and dodging questions? Quick question: who's the 5th year senior on the team? I remember Rb last year West kid was he 21?

825371611[/snapback]

I believe the rules state that nobody over age 19 can play; therefore, Cherokee could not have played a 21 year old. All of this kind of information is kept on a database that every TSSAA school has to use. Each players name has to be entered onto this database before they can play on Friday night. If these rules were broken then the school would've been fined and everyone would've known.

thumb

When will you hicks quit denying and dodging questions? Quick question: who's the 5th year senior on the team? I remember Rb last year West kid was he 21?

825371611[/snapback]

nice name mr.bean...chris was 18 during the season so i dont want to hear anything about how old he was. its not my fault it took about 6 people to slow him down. if he had his head on football he could have easily went d-1.there will never be another rb like him come through this school.he played almost every game with his bumb knee and still did his job .

You say any interesting thing That there will never be another RB like him hurt and all and if and a big IF his head straight he is D-1. Where is he now? Hawkins County Hilton or Marshy Mountain state pen near Roan Mountain? Where do you stand on the all-time greats at Cherokee? I bet you are the Micahel Vick of the IMAC. are you?

You say any interesting thing That there will never be another RB like him hurt and all and if and a big IF his head straight he is D-1. Where is he now? Hawkins County Hilton or Marshy Mountain state pen near Roan Mountain? Where do you stand on the all-time greats at Cherokee? I bet you are the Micahel Vick of the IMAC. are you?

825371957[/snapback]

no acually he is probebly in jail is what i meant by having his head on football instead of other stuff.im not syaing im better than anyone in the IMAc i might have better stats than anyone in the IMAC but that doesnt mean crap our conference is weak. you can't be good without a good team , you should know that . u seem to know everythign else.And sometimes a team can make u look better than u really are.Im gonna play college ball , it may be somewhere like MTSU or somewhere like that but atleast im doin it. Wich is to say what do you do....or did u even play.its easy to face judgment on someone when you havent done anything your self

You are not going to play at MTSU because only players with alot of talent play there, you may be practice squad. I mean they come to see Duran Ferguson play against Oak Ridge. Your stat may be close to his but don't play anyone. Great player with a good team don't win champships but Good players on a great team does. Are you the basketball player that quit the team last year? I remember see you stand on the D-B floor when your team played. How far can you throw a football? I mean with that Uranium enriched arm and all I bet 100 yards?