Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

ALL THIS GAME IS TO FIND OUT WHOS GONNA BE SECOND AND THIRD AND WHOSE THE BEST FIVE A TEAM IS IN CHATT OAKRIDGE WINS THIS REGION WITH EASE. bUT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE NONE OF THESE MATTER WHEN THESE TEAMS START HEADING WEST IN THE PLAYOFFS.

825382562[/snapback]

Yea, I'm sure they will win with ease.... Pfffff Thats the dumbest thing I've heard.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL THIS GAME IS TO FIND OUT WHOS GONNA BE SECOND AND THIRD AND WHOSE THE BEST FIVE A TEAM IS IN CHATT OAKRIDGE WINS THIS REGION WITH EASE. bUT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE NONE OF THESE MATTER WHEN THESE TEAMS START HEADING WEST IN THE PLAYOFFS.

825382562[/snapback]

Don't underestimate a very young Ooltewah team they know what it's like to lose, and really believe they can play with anyone in the state. I could very easily see them going 10-0 and possibly winning a close game in the playoffs. If anything they will know what they need to do over the offseason to get bigger/stronger/faster or whatever to match up with the teams from the west and with 17 returning starters I like their chances.

yeah soddy daisy is a HUGE underdog in this one...so much so that the writers of the times free press picked against them by a whopping total of 5-4....no one would ever expect this to be a good game, just give it to ooltewah, i mean soddy shouldn't even show up...at least thats what they think ooltewah people think, but oh well, in all honesty neither team is an underdog and it will be a hard fought game, good luck

825382426[/snapback]

I hear that they called you AKA toast in high school number 1 cornerback

Therefore, what is your knowledge of the game because apparently you could not figure out the opposing offense that you faced week to week? I will also find out who stayinskool but my sources say he didn’t even play football only basketball. Real knowledge guys real knowledge of the game. Want a cookie now because I am real good cook.

actually if you knew who i was someone would tell you that the coaches told me last season that i was the best defensive player on the team....one coach even telling me that i was the best he's seen in 30 years at a certain defense..and thats not bragging, that is straight words from coaches mouths during practice...so obviously you dont know who i am, i never knew anyone to call me toast, thats a new one on me

Edited by mnewballer21

what are u guys talking about haha none of that is true seargent yall are confusing me!!... anyways i am planning on getting there around 615ish.. haha but my parents house is really close to the school and i am about to head to my parents house so i will probably drive by at different times to make sure it isnt filling up to quickly!! GO OWLS!!