Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy Daisy may have beaten a fast Hixson team while flat. But there are several key differences between Hixson and Ooltewah.

1. Passing Game - Ooltewah actually has one, Hixson does not

2. Discipline - Again, Ooltewah is disciplined, and Hixson is not!

3. Size - Ooltewah has Big, Athletic lines, Hixson does not.

4. Depth - Owls are deep and talented across the board.

While Soddy Daisy played a Hixson team that has a ton of speed, they have not played a team like the Ooltewah. The Owls possess a little bit of everything, and that is what is going to make the difference in this game. And yes, I see this as a 2 TD win for the Owls...

825374261[/snapback]

I don't think anyone is denying any of those differences but you said first that soddy hasnt seen anyone with the speed that ooltewah has but they have. hixson is not as good of a team all around but do have the speed, if not more, that ooltewah has. i think this is gonna be one of the best high school games that chattanooga has ever had! it will be a slobberknocker and i think the team with the ball last will win this one. it's early but my prediction right now is:

Soddy Daisy 27

Ooltewah 24

why isn't anybody giving soddy any respect. you know the more you put on here saying soddy will lose is only going to make soddy want it more. I've seen film on ooltewah and not saying that they arent a good team (which they are!) but they havent faced anyone like soddy!!!! this will be a very good game for the people who come to watch it and i think they will get their money's worth. but i dont think this will be a close game (at least not as close as everyone is predicting!) i believe soddy will own the game for the most part and do whatever they want to against ooltewah offensively and defensively!

i say Soddy 31

Ooltewah 13

Youre having a laugh mate! I mean, seriously, its sad. Youre spot on in your assessment that this game isn't going to be as close as most are saying. Where you are incorrect is who you think is coming out on top! Ooltewah is gonna take this one in embarassing fashion for the previously unbeaten Soddy Daisy Trojans!

825375459[/snapback]

"YOU WISH"

This game could go either way, and it'll come down to PURE execution of doing the little things right. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win... both teams have made a minimal amount of mistakes so far this season. It'll be either a slugfest or a low-scoring game...

Ooltewah 31

Soddy Daisy 27

OR...

Ooltewah 10

Soddy Daisy 9

OK well tell me how and why ooltewah is going to take this one is embarassing fashion.  do you not know that soddy is a pretty good ball club.  we're no bradley central!!!!!!!!!  dont be suprised if "AN UPSET" or whatever u want to call it happens friday at the nest!!!!!

825375516[/snapback]

Embarassing fashion? Wow...

No kiddin Soddy is a good team... if memory serves me right, their, UHH.. 7-0! And an upset could definitely take place, both teams are about neck and neck in every category of the game.