Up to date 1A Top 10

divepix

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the season is 2/3 over and 1A is panning out like this:

1. Boyd Buchanan - I see no weaknesses. Defending champs until someone proves otherwise.

2. DCA - Will swap places with CPA on my list if CPA beats them in 2 weeks, but CPA will have trouble with them, I think.

3. Mt. Pleasant - Still a little unknown with weak schedule, but you can't argue their results so far.

4. CPA - tough schedule and depth will help them in tough games

5. USJ - Rising each week.

6. Davidson Academy - most underrated team in state

7. Friendship Christian - Weak schedule but great results so far

8. Jackson Christian - definitely the 2nd best in west

9. Midway - Impressive year in East Tennessee

10. Wayne County - 2nd best in Region 6

Others to watch: Ezell Harding, West Carroll, Coalfield, Unaka

825373254[/snapback]

great list but i would put unaka in that 10 spot

greenman and superman you two are so far off base about wayne county, and friday night as i said in another thread you may see how far off, green man you are right points dont mean anything if you were at wayne countys games you would have seen that most of the teams mp beat so bad wayne county also could haveput up similar scores if they chose to but they didnt , cornersville, huntland, forrest, all could have been much much worse had the starters played more than one series in the second half turnovers and penaties killed them aginst eagleville and columbia academy or those scores would have been worse, i will say this however wayne county does at times turn the ball over and they do have some injuries right now but all things being equal i think they are every bit the match for mp , but we will leave that for next week after wayne co moves to 8-0 with a win at home this week

How do you put WC over MP? Look at the common opponents they have and look at the scores. Usually points dont mean much, but in this case I think they do.

825381073[/snapback]

Hey, Greenman, were have you been hiding and where is my coke you owe me? The only reason I done that is to aggravate people. Points to me don't mean much, example, MP 55 points against Moore County, at least 35 points came off missed tackels that were in the backfeild. Yeah they scored and won, take it away and you have closer games. Still points don't mean much to me. I will take a win by 100 or by 1, a win is a win to me.

Chrisburr or whatever you name is u need to get away from home alittle because half of the teams u named shouldnt even be in the top 20 much less the top 10 so get out of whatever part of TN u r in and go watch some real teams play football

825381202[/snapback]

Hey, Superman28, Chill. (then you too can be a "Burrrrrrrrrrrrr")

My little Brother and one of my Bestest coacht friends, Chris, is having a little fun. Gee, you guys get so caught up in yourselves.

Keep up the good work, Chris. :o

Hey, Greenman, were have you been hiding and where is my coke you owe me? The only reason I done that is to aggravate people. Points to me don't mean much, example, MP 55 points against Moore County, at least 35 points came off missed tackels that were in the backfeild. Yeah they scored and won, take it away and you have closer games. Still points don't mean much to me. I will take a win by 100 or by 1, a win is a win to me.

825381595[/snapback]

Just a question, but is it not possible that some of the many "missed tackles" you supposedly seen could have actually been broken tackles. Broken due to the fact of the ball carrier being a bigger, faster, superior athlete. Missed tackles are a big part of the game. Broken tackles are a result of work in the weight room.

Just a question, but is it not possible that some of the many "missed tackles" you supposedly seen could have actually been broken tackles. Broken due to the fact of the ball carrier being a bigger, faster, superior athlete. Missed tackles are a big part of the game. Broken tackles are a result of work in the weight room.

825381635[/snapback]

No. Can yall ever give it a rest.