Portland @ Livingston Academy

livingstonfreak

I have been waitin for this all year, this is gonna be a rough game. I played in the 2 LA/portland games the past 2 years and it is hard hitting. These were the most physical games I ever played in. And of course Portland is tooting their own horn again as they have the past 2 years. I think this is the week LA finally puts together a complete game. As the 2 years past LA win this one by 7. My boy Ronny Vaughn is gonna break the alltime touchdown record with 23 if he scores in this game. He leads the state, just had to give him some props. Go LA. LA 21 Portland 14

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will go a long way to determine seeding for the playoffs. I think Trousdale is already a shoe-in for 7-2 (Upperman, Cannon, Jackson)

Portland could be anywhere from 9-0 to 7-2 (Livingston, Dekalb, Smith)

LA could be 8-1 or 7-2 (Portland, Upperman, Dekalb)

SC could be anywhere from 8-1 to 6-3 (Jackson, York, Portland)

YAI still has an outside chance if they can beat SC and Macon.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch "volfan". Livingston has been the underdog for the past 2 year and has pulled off the so-called upset. So what else is usual?? Livingston will go in and beat Portland and go on like its another game. Enough said Livingston by 13+ As for Jamey Vaughn...No-one will come close to stopping him from shattering the record. Brian Colson will need to have a big game and so will teh Wildcats D-Line and secondary. Livingston will prevail when the final whistle blows....and No, there will be no Train-Whistle blowing from portland, just the one from where the big blue train when they're doing the victory dance!!!

Okay, I'm caught up on this thread, finally. I've heard one Portland fan shooting his mouth off just as he has for several weeks now about how bad Portland will beat LA. I have also said that every team has one of those, so I don't even pay any attention to his posts. Now, down to business. The Panthers are looking forward to this game this week. We have a little "vengence" to take care of so to speak. It won't be easy, but I do believe P-Town will take this one. LA better play their "A" game if they expect to win this year. Hopefully they have already marked us down as a win based on the past two years. If that's the case, then they'll be in for a rude awakening. Portland, on the other hand, should play their "A" game too. This will be one of those games where the team who makes the less mistakes will more than likely win. Good luck Wildcats, I think you'll need it this week.

:lol:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch "volfan".  Livingston has been the underdog for the past 2 year and has pulled off the so-called upset.  So what else is usual??  Livingston will go in and beat Portland and go on like its another game.  Enough said Livingston by 13+  As for Jamey Vaughn...No-one will come close to stopping him from shattering the record.  Brian Colson will need to have a big game and so will teh Wildcats D-Line and secondary.  Livingston will prevail when the final whistle blows....and No, there will be no Train-Whistle blowing from portland, just the one from where the big blue train when they're doing the victory dance!!!

825377008[/snapback]

I love it. This guy says not to count your chickens before they hatch, then goes on to say LA will win by 13+ in the same post :blink:

This game will be easy for Portland. We will come out score early. That will ruin the wildcats spirits and they won't play right all night long. I say we take it by 4 TD's. Colson leaves hurt, Cates shakin, and Vaughn not knowing where he is at. Portland D will dominate. The d-line is strong and quick LA can't hold up to it. Smashmouth linebackers take whats left. I talked to my cousin from York she says that a LA player will be out for this game because he was ejected against them B) . She also said he started both ways. thumb Then she said Colson's leg was hurt and that a lineman was takin out becasue York had fractured his hip. :D:blink: Livingston i'm sorry but Portland 28 - LA 0!! We will do what we want in the big blue house! LONG NIGHT FOR THE CATS!!