Portland @ Livingston Academy

livingstonfreak

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the allen kid for portland at quarterback? is he the real deal? some say he is and his stats are among the best in the state. I'm guessing if he shows up to play, Portland wins over Livingston in a close one

825377641[/snapback]

Kasey Allen is one of the best I've seen in Portland. He's a three year starter for the Panthers and has matured greatly. Since the White House game, Kasey has been more selective with his passing game and has completed about 65% of his passes. Portland doesn't pass much, but we can when we want to. And his TD to reception ratio is about 1TD every third reception. He can beat you if he runs also. He's averaging nearly 7 yds. per carry, but he doesn't run often. Our stable of backs keeps fresh legs in at all times so you never know who's going to be carrying the ball. Nine different backs have scored for us this year and TD passes have been caught by five different players. This is going to be a good game, I know. I can't wait!

:lol:

Ok, many of you may have seen them play this year, but I have played against both of them.  LA doesn't have an impressive O-line.  If there qb wasn't so shifty we would have sacked him about 3 times.  LA also does not have the personel that portland has.  Livingston's second string is garbage compared to Portland's second string.  Also, Portland will shut down the middle making Colson obsolete and they will have to rely on the outside lanes and passing, which portland will also shut down.  All in all portland are a stronger, faster and harder hitting team than LA.  One more thing, they don't let up at all.  See the CC score against portland compared to LA....They play ball all 4 qtrs.  Portland wins this, rolls Dekalb and overcomes smith.  Portland wins region!  They were my pick (besides us of course) to win region this year.

825377502[/snapback]

OKAY YOU HAVE NO BUISNESS ON HERE LA only played on qtr against you guys until you have got game don't be dissin people....i'm glad ur on out side but dude really did colson even play against you? don't think so!!!!!!!!! BUT FOR THE RECORD YOU ARE CORRECT!!!!

Pee300: Are you really a Portland fan... surely not because everyone from Portland knows that we are going to have to play our best game for four straight quarters to beat a very good Livingston team and you make it sound like it's going to be easy.  I think maybe you're a Livingston fan trying to add a little fuel to the fire... if not, you seriously need to think before you post next time thumb

825378132[/snapback]

I'm in the locker room everyday my friend!!! I know how ready we are for this game and team. LA is good but WE are better!! :D Breaks my heart to be called a LA fan :lol:

I'm in the locker room everyday my friend!!!  I know how ready we are for this game and team.  LA is good but WE are better!! :lol:  Breaks my heart to be called a LA fan  :(

825378909[/snapback]

I hope you're not a starter, because our starters would have more class than you. If you are a starter and we do lose this game, it will probably because they ran all over you! :D Grow up and show a little class. It's good to want this game bad, but some of your posts haven't been worth reading. If we do win by four touchdowns, then rant and rave all you want, but until then, just chill!

B)

I totally agree with you PPride. Pee300... you need to quit running your mouth on here and let your talking be done on the field. Don't you know by now that Livingston players and fans get on coacht just like we do, and if I played for LA and read your posts... nothing would fire me up more than to hear players like you running that mouth. The point is... I'd rather be the underdog anyday and surprise some people, so be humble now and when you win... you can say whatever the crap you want! thumb

Pee300.... You have no busisness being in the locker room, and with respect to the Panther Program, I suugest you give up on this little show you are putting on. People I assure everyone here that Pee300 doesn't have the heart to wear a Purple jersey! Maybe he is in the locker room, who knows, but he isn't a Portland Panther. Coach Perry doesn't even alow his players to get on the site, sneak on if you can, but it will bite you in the butt later!

Edited by Brian4UT

I know this is a big game for deciding the region champs but, Carthage has already beat Livingston so if Livingston wins and then Carthage wins out wouldn't Carthage be region champs

825378127[/snapback]

You are correct if LA beats Portland and SC and LA run the table SC wins region. But the best senario would be that Portland beats SC and LA wins region. And if LA beats Portland that's probably the way it will go down.