Portland @ Livingston Academy

livingstonfreak

I DONNO WHO JTIDWELL IS....BUT HE NEEDS NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH....HE DONT PLAY SO HE DONT KNOW NETHING ABOUT US!!!! I AINT TRYIN TO BE AND #### OR ANYTHING BUT MAN ALL I HEAR IS I SAW THAT AND WE DID THAT.....MAN I DONT SEE YOU OUT THERE BUSTIN YOU BUTT FOR 4 OR 5 HRS EVERYDAY...

THIS AINT SHINE.....IT IS T BOY

GO HOG-EYE

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I must say I was thoroughly surprised to see this one play out the way it did. I thought Portland would come out with an undefeated season. Guess I was wrong. They updated and announced the score throughout our game, so we knew what was going on (And believe me, it was more exciting hearing that score than watching the game right there in front of us! :lol: ). Congrats to LA!

smith you guys know that we would have beat you if we didnt beat ourselfs first we had 12 messups ya had 1 um does that sound like we played our best game?....

NO!!! Anyway we will see whos really the best cause we will be ready!

825383782[/snapback]

The reason that Smith Co. beat you is because you started that game at D T 76!!!!!! Until ur able to strap the pads on and play with P-town then don't talk smack! thumb The field goal that was "short" was blocked LA's nosegaurd went right over the line dove out and hit it. LA good luck! Peetown keep the heads up! Hard fought battle.

Edited by chillin

I DONNO WHO JTIDWELL IS....BUT HE NEEDS NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH....HE DONT PLAY SO HE DONT KNOW NETHING ABOUT US!!!! I AINT TRYIN TO BE AND #### OR ANYTHING BUT MAN ALL I HEAR IS I SAW THAT AND WE DID THAT.....MAN I DONT SEE YOU OUT THERE BUSTIN YOU BUTT FOR 4 OR 5 HRS EVERYDAY...

THIS AINT SHINE.....T BOY

GO HOG-EYE

825385103[/snapback]

Wasn't aware that you had to play to give an opinion on the game. Sorry that I don't kiss the team's butt for everything they do.. B)

BIG WIN CATS!!!!! One of the best games ever at LA. Two powerful teams giving it their all. I was really impressed with Portland and the style and class they displayed. It's a shame that one of these teams had to lose,but it sure was everything that it was built up to be. LA you have now approached the level that everyone thought you could by beating Portland. Because Portland has one of the best football programs anywhere. But don't get the big head because your journey has just begun. I wish all of our players had the mentality that Brian Colson displays on the field. He let's his helmet and shoulder pads do his talking. I hope that he can continue to play this year because with out him the road to the top would be very hard to obtain. What can you say about Cates, one of the best talent ever at LA. I would still like to see him play at tb because when he gets the corner bye bye. I have to give credit to the men in the trenches with out you we can't win. Don't ever think you are not important because the line is where the championships are won.Good luck CATS keep your focus on what needs to be done and everthing will fall in place. thumb

BIG WIN CATS!!!!!    One of the best games ever at LA. Two powerful teams giving it their all. I was really impressed with Portland and the style and class they displayed. It's a shame that one of these teams had to lose,but it sure was everything that it was built up to be. LA you have now approached the level that everyone thought you could by beating Portland. Because Portland has one of the best football programs anywhere. But don't get the big head because your journey has just begun. I wish all of our players had the mentality that Brian Colson displays on the field. He let's his helmet and shoulder pads do his talking. I hope that he can continue to play this year because with out him the road to the top would be very hard to obtain. What can you say about Cates, one of the best talent ever at LA. I would still like to see him play at tb because when he gets the corner bye bye. I have to give credit to the men in the trenches with out you we can't win. Don't ever think you are not important because the line is where the championships are won.Good luck CATS keep your focus on what needs to be done and everthing will fall in place.  thumb

825387695[/snapback]

GOOD POST

hey phs2003 whay dont you shut that mouth and go home crawl into bed and dont come out because you know smith will beat you! even if you play a good game smith will still prolly beat you! But I hope you guys really play when smith starts to beat you and maybe come back and be men and not give up! it will be close both teams play with some heart see ya in the playoffs LA ALL THE WAY

825384552[/snapback]

Why Dont you learn English. Can anyone translate this.

Yep Twan you hit a sore spot,where is PPride at?

825383573[/snapback]

Right here Muffster! No pc at home and I work Mon.- Thur. (most of the time) at night. That's when I check out CoachT! :lol: Great game LA! Congrats to Vaughn and the Wildcats! But remember.......that win was because of the blocked field goal before the end of the game! None the less, a win is a win. Now the question is......do we want to let you take the region crown? You realize that your hopes for that is with us. If we beat SC, it's yours, if not, the Owls are region champs. Hmmmm.......... :blink: And, who knows...........we could meet again and the results might be different the next time around.

;)

KITTY KAT quote:

OOHHHH I just about fell outta my chair. PEEEEPride...how could you say this...

Hummpphh ..I am stilling pulling for the Panthers...even after that statement!!

Miss Kitty, you should know by now that I'm an SC alumni. You still pull for Monroe Co, KY, and I still pull for SC. :wacko:

Right here Muffster! No pc at home and I work Mon.- Thur. (most of the time) at night. That's when I check out CoachT!  :o  Great game LA! Congrats to Vaughn and the Wildcats! But remember.......that win was because of the blocked field goal before the end of the game! None the less, a win is a win. Now the question is......do we want to let you take the region crown? You realize that your hopes for that is with us. If we beat SC, it's yours, if not, the Owls are region champs. Hmmmm..........  :D  And, who knows...........we could meet again and the results might be different the next time around.

B)

KITTY KAT quote:

OOHHHH  I just about fell outta my chair. PEEEEPride...how could you say this...

Hummpphh  ..I am stilling pulling for the Panthers...even after that statement!!

Miss Kitty, you should know by now that I'm an SC alumni. You still pull for Monroe Co, KY, and I still pull for SC.  B)

825388585[/snapback]

ya i could really see portland blowing a game because another team beat them......if they blow the game then they go on the road.....i hope that was suppose to be humor.....anyway i will be there in my la pride chanting the portland cheers and hoping to send them back to portland with a win while i go back to livingston and let my boys know they are region champs with home field advantage.....

ya i could really see portland blowing a game because another team beat them......if they blow the game then they go on the road.....i hope that was suppose to be humor.....anyway i will be there in my la pride chanting the portland cheers and hoping to send them back to portland with a win while i go back to livingston and let my boys know they are region champs with home field advantage.....

825388676[/snapback]

Being a former Smith Co. player (many years ago) let me just say I would rather see Smith Co. win the region instead of LA, especially since Portland probably has no way this year unless LA falls flat on their face the next couple of weeks. I hope Portland beats SC because I've been a Panther fan for 20 years now, but if SC does beat us, at least LA won't be region champs.......... And Portland has won playoff games on the road......... B)

:D

I guess the Portland fans have the Ole HOG-EYE chant going thru their head right now. All that I have heard is Portland is wanting us again...well looks like if you want us, you'll be playing us at HOME!!! We're just that good!! Just to clear up to the Portland coaches....The flags we're 6-4 and 2 of the portland 6 flags were because they were afraid to kick it to us on kick off. So next time don't be a cry baby and say "we'll beat you and your refs in a couple of weeks" Just bring it and you'll be going back to Sumner Co. like you did this past week.... :D