AC Football

elfmom

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've talked to some of the recent transfers and they want to come home but the parents won't let em come back. It seems to me that we are doing just fine. Compare our record to theirs. HAHAHA

825376538[/snapback]

I love that fact that the Cougars are outdoing the Cows. I would like to see some of the boys come home though. Whether or not the team needs them it shouldn't matter. It is a crying shame their parents are forcing them to stay.

All those years of losing, apparently have really stuck in some Campbell County folks craws it appears. I guess you've got to have something to blame it on, so let's blame it on AC recruiting, "yeah, that's the ticket!".

AC coaches don't have to recruit, great programs recruit. Those kids who wan't something better come south on their and their parents own accord. It is because our coaching staff is so good, that they want to come and play at AC, so to suggest that we need different coaches because we are so young this year, and have lost to teams the quality of West, Kingston, and Fulton, is an absolute Joke. I hope you folks are around to hear from the next three years, because paybacks will be sweet!

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. I am no fan of AC, but to even suggest getting rid of Kerr is insane. One bad year and your're ready to fire the coaches. What exactly do you do for a living? If you had been a successful productive worker for as many years as Kerr has and have one off year becasue of personnel, not coaching, should YOU be fired?? Get a brain!! They are running the ball because that is their strength this year. You can't be on top every single year inless you have the athletes like AE.

Sounds like they need some new recruiters.  If any AC athletes are interested I hear Campbell County has a good shot at the playoffs  this year.  I'm sure they'd welcom a few transfers next season.  LMAO

825373645[/snapback]

now that is funny!!!

so true, but sooooooooooooo funny!!!

coldnt have said ti better myself...

I too an LMAO at taht one

Interstate I-75 also has a northbound lane.  Maybe a few of those talented Lake City, Norris & Clinton boys may want to travel north next year.  We could use a few linemen & LBs to replace some outstanding seniors we will be losing to graduation.  Charlie Heath can always come back home.  :D

825373651[/snapback]

good idea, but do you really want someone that has already turned his back onhis friends once...I respectfully disagree...if they turned on you once, they'll do it again...