Fairview at Lewis Co.

dback33

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to see a good bet,I am glad you guys accepted and are willing to put it on the line.

Let me also add that Cbarkley has his right to say that Lewis will beat Fairview.So everyone on here should respect that.

But I am proud that GeeryB still supports his AlmaMater,he was a great athlete and the most important made good grades in school.And if he wants to play sports on campus thats even better, even though he is good enough to be on any team.(Baseball or Football).The only thing that concerns me is that some players and former players should stand behind him on this one and any other issue for that is what makes a team strong.Lewis County is known for thier support and that is an advantage.But I watch the Jackets each week and they starting to gel and now have an attitude for winning and they have got to keep this attitude up.GerryB was on the team a couple years ago that started this tradition and now the Future thumb Jackets have to continue.

I know that Coach Sharp will be ready for the Jackets and will have a game plan.I haven't got to see Lewis County play this year but I am sure losing David Sharp is a blow,he was a great athlete.But Fairview this year has too many weapons,you have Martin that is now learning to hit the holes quick and is getting respect from every team,you have Bogle at QB that is just as quick and is very dangerous outside the pocket,Frazier is back and might be the fastest runner on both teams,and a big 0 line that is carrying out their bolcking assignments.The defense in Blake Sullivan and Cole Cassidy plays a big part.I almost forgot about the FG Kicker that is only a sophomore that should be a D1 prospect...man what a foot on a kid.

Now after that is all said good luck to Fairview and Lewis County,I know it will be a good game and I will make trip as well cause it should be a smashmouth game.....

Fairview still should come out on top!!!!

thumb

This may be Fairviews best team EVER, and lets just say this isnt the best LC team they've had..... and the funny thing is, LC is STILL gonna beat Fairview... just like they ALWAYS do in EVERY sport, its their nature to lose to the panthers, they can't help it, its how they always have been, and its how they always will be.....

825381078[/snapback]

i doubt that my friend. id have to say '91 and '92 were their best teams ever.

they got lucky once there golfinman, i mean our streak of winning 10 in a row to start the season had to start sometime and it was then. but hey we beat them again that season and rooled up with a 27-8 record. has lewis co. ever won 27 games in a baseball season? probably not. But like i have said before this is 2004 and the past has no control over what will happen Friday night. Just come down to Howenwald and let's watch for ourselves.

This Fairview team isn't the best of all-time just yet. The early 90's team were good, and so was the 2002 squad that recorded the school's only playoff win. If the Jackets can make a run in the playoffs then they will have a legit argument.

One day left for CBarkley to post and we don't have to deal with him forever.

No i'm not sure that LC baseball has ever won 27 games..... even 20 games..... but hey you like FV i like LC but it doesnt mean we should shun eachother out..... I will root for FV in everygame except against LC, as for everyother region team that we face, because the better the region plays, the better the results will be come november..... and that is what is important