How 'bout them Vols!

bhsOL

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great game. The defense and Ainge and Riggs really stepped up. There were 2 big players from TN in that game. Riggs with the 100 yard effort, and Andy Bailey for Georgia who went to McMinn, where i go, who missed a big field goal for Georgia. Sad to say, i was hoping he had a bad game :D

That was a great game. The defense and Ainge and Riggs really stepped up. There were 2 big players from TN in that game. Riggs with the 100 yard effort, and Andy Bailey for Georgia who went to McMinn, where i go, who missed a big field goal for Georgia. Sad to say, i was hoping he had a bad game :D

825374554[/snapback]

The Vols played a great game, but they will not win the SEC. Auburn is way better than the Vols. In fact, Auburn may be the best team in the nation. Sorry guys , that is just the way it is!

The Vols played a great game, but they will not win the SEC.  Auburn is way better than the Vols.  In fact, Auburn may be the best team in the nation. Sorry guys , that is just the way it is!

825374559[/snapback]

Yeah, i agree with you! Auburn is really good! I could see them winning the SEC... The Vols played great! Im impressed with Ainge and Schaeffer. They stepped up to the plate, with just being freshmen!! Cant wait till next weeks game vs. Ole Miss!!!

Everyone said the same thing about UT playing Georgia too.  George was ranked #3, that's 3 spots better than Auburn was.  I have confidence that we will see Auburn again in Atlanta.

825374566[/snapback]

I think auburn defintily belonged in that #3 spot though. they are looking like the team they were supposed to be last year. I think it is certainly possible for UT to beat Auburn. just take away those 6 turnovers and it would've been a game.

Way to go VOLS!!!

A lot of water will pass under the bridge before we meet in Atlanta Auburn! Ya'll got the first one straight up but, doin' it twice is somethin' else. Next time you may just be facin' a team that BELIEVES!!!!!!!!!

The VOLS stepped up to the plate today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201