Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry, you have a chance of beating Dobyns Bennet.

Here are the circumstances.

1.  22 of the 22 starters are benched for bad behavior.

2.  Pretenderbell County finds a Genie in a lamp in their field house.

3.  The second string gets sick from the restaurants food poisioning before the game.

4.  Dobyns Bennet then decides to play sick yet, can't because an asteroid strikes their bus.

825380102[/snapback]

5. Footballguru's mouth writes a check his teams behind can't possibly cash :D good luck cougars thumb

At least you guys have someone to argue with. I think the only region teams that have alot of fan support on here are Jeff Co,DB,and CC.

825380307[/snapback]

I think several Campbell Co. fans are just discovering what a great message board Coacht is. It is definitely enjoyable seeing the smack talk and all at this site. I wish Jeff Co. the best of luck the rest of the way, but I am still hoping for a miracle that we are seeded higher in the playoffs!

In the tie-breaker for the seedings, if teams have the same region record, which is the tie-breaker: head to head or overall record?

were not there yet! we have to get thru friday!

but its good to be in this spot.... thumb

825380410[/snapback]

To say this is the biggest game yet for the Cougars is a gross understatement. I just realized that both the Cougars & the Hilltoppers have KDB at home and visit Karns in the final 2 regular season games. The winner of Friday nights contest should definitely be playoff bound no matter how the last 2 games play out.

To say this is the biggest game yet for the Cougars is a gross understatement.  I just realized that both the Cougars & the Hilltoppers have KDB at home and visit Karns in the final 2 regular season games.  The winner of Friday nights contest should definitely be playoff bound no matter how the last 2 games play out.

825380424[/snapback]

thats true, but we want to win the final 3 games! thumb