Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

We are on Wednesday nights from 7:55 until 8:55.  The numbers to call are (423)566-1450 or (423)562-3557.  We'd love to hear from you.

825380898[/snapback]

you guys clinch a playoff birth and i will give you guys a call and we'll talk smack lol.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. posts 52 thru 60 nine posts in a row for peeblee, you'd think it was Johnny Bruce talking instead of peeblee since he likes posting to himself. lol Its a good thing this computer stuff is for old fogies and want-to-bees, if this was real locker room talk then everyone has been distracted from the target, the next game...........and that is what this football team is trying to avoid, loosing focus. ;)

BTW, just what is a Hilltopper any way, is that something like a Tar Heel or a Hoya???????????????????????????????? thumb

I am happy with the Cougars this year. When I was there I went to all the home games and later on a few away games. I also had to leave early during the couple home games we did win, unfortunately. I seen the Bearden game this last week and I was amazed. I hope we reach the play-offs in a favorable position.

thumb

Edited by CougarTrav02

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. posts 52 thru 60 nine posts in a row for peeblee, you'd think it was Johnny Bruce talking instead of peeblee since he likes posting to himself. lol Its a good thing this computer stuff is for old fogies and want-to-bees, if this was real locker room talk then everyone has been distracted from the target, the next game...........and that is what this football team is trying to avoid, loosing focus. B)

BTW, just what is a Hilltopper any way, is that something like a Tar Heel or a Hoya???????????????????????????????? thumb

825382073[/snapback]

so I ws correct...youare from Jellico my dear friend... ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. posts 52 thru 60 nine posts in a row for peeblee, you'd think it was Johnny Bruce talking instead of peeblee since he likes posting to himself. lol Its a good thing this computer stuff is for old fogies and want-to-bees, if this was real locker room talk then everyone has been distracted from the target, the next game...........and that is what this football team is trying to avoid, loosing focus. ;)

825382073[/snapback]

what is a hilltopper...

ok now possumcop think...

science HILL...HILL...get it...

HILLtopers...HILL...HILLtoppers...

just glad it is not CHERRY Bottom (southof caryville near ridgewood)...

you guys clinch a playoff birth and i will give you guys a call and we'll talk smack lol.

825381006[/snapback]

JKar...a call form you would really be great...I think you copuld add something positive toour show...please call ...we will be anxiously awaiting your call...by teh way, you might be our first K-Town caller but we had a caller from Las Vegas one night...