Alcoa Football

TnVols23

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I agree with your post 100%  I went to that game after Maryville lost to MOWest. Lipscomb scored to go ahead 7-0. Alcoa was driving the ball until Joey Figler threw a pick. On the next play the Lipscomb quarterback threw a bomb to Austin Rogers and the game was over. Alcoa quit after that play. I think it will be much different this year. Nearly every player on that Alcoa team is back.

825398192[/snapback]

Well Lipscomb's defence is much better. Harley Autrey and Braden Binkley will smack you in the mouth. Their offence is just as good as last year maybe better

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Lipscomb's defence is much better.  Harley Autrey and Braden Binkley will smack you in the mouth.  Their offence is just as good as last year maybe better

825399166[/snapback]

C'on now largeC, shouldn't you be in class doing Wordly Wise about now? If you're gonna attempt to talk trash, at least do it in a semi-intelligent way... Please, for me?

Flash, as dissapointed as I am in C's posting skills, I honestly believe his skull to be uncrackable, uncrushable, and uninhabited.

Yes, they should play their first 3 playoff games at home.

Well, largec, I would like to see them smack Dustin Lindsey, whom might I add has gotten letters from about everyone in the country, sure, maybe both can take him down, but not one. Last year you saw a Dustin Lindsey, who was still adjusting to his role as a big time high school RB. Well, he's gotten his bench press up to 350 lbs, he can get to the corner and beat you, run over you, through you, whatever he wants. I mean he still had 81 yards against Maryville, whom I think has one of the to 3 defenses in the state, and he had less than 20 carries (19). A much better, faster, bigger, and stronger Alcoa defense this year, a very much improved QB and group of receivers (maybe the best in 2A), and a good coaching staff will make this a good game this year.

Well, largec, I would like to see them smack Dustin Lindsey, whom might I add has gotten letters from about everyone in the country, sure, maybe both can take him down, but not one.  Last year you saw a Dustin Lindsey, who was still adjusting to his role as a big time high school RB.  Well, he's gotten his bench press up to 350 lbs, he can get to the corner and beat you, run over you, through you, whatever he wants.  I mean he still had 81 yards against Maryville, whom I think has one of the to 3 defenses in the state, and he had less than 20 carries (19).  A much better, faster, bigger, and stronger Alcoa defense this year, a very much improved QB and group of receivers (maybe the best in 2A), and a good coaching staff will make this a good game this year.

825399732[/snapback]

im sorry guys alcoa might blow through the first three opponents they face in the playoffs and might have been able to win the blue cross bowl, but come on you guys think that dustin lindsey can dominate a very dominating lipscomb defense. what beat lipscomb last year in state was a more physical, more talented, better coached(that night) team, who had a stable of backs and a misdirection style offense run to a tee. the main killer for lipscomb was the huge game that chris donald had the game before at milan. thus the coaches changed all the keys which opened up the door for mr. terrance bell. But to think that a one man running attack can come close to a game on lipscomb( yeah i know that doent make sense).The Fact is, that lipscomb will proably smash lindsey in the mouth and leave the throwing attack to win the game. Which as good as yall say that they are i think that lipscomb defense as a whole will smash them but until the lipscomb game i wish yall luck and if and i mean if yall get past lipscomb smash the west in state.

If I am not mistaken....but I am pretty sure today is Oct. 25...The semi game is on Nov. 26...The regular season is not even over...neiter team has made it...soo why is any one talkin trash when they havent even made it??? Upsets do happen..........(not sayin they will)....just leave the trash talking till the week before... thumb

Edited by Eric0499

If I am not mistaken....but I am pretty sure today is Oct. 25...The semi game is on Nov. 26...The regular season is not even over...neiter team has made it...soo why is any one talkin trash when they havent even made it??? Upsets do happen..........(not sayin they will)....just leave the trash talking till the week before... thumb

825400295[/snapback]

ill trash talk if i want what do you think about that....... just kidding

but seriously last year every team would trash talk and i got hooked most teams this year are a bunch of sissies and arent proud of their team so this page has been good for my withdrawlsfrom smack talk. you are right thopugh a tad bit early for smack talk but still fun

Why do Lipscomb fans keep bring up LAST YEAR.  Alcoa players hadn't been to a playoff game of that altitude so they were nervous, they gave up after Fiegler threw his first INT, we're about 10 times better, and if you do somehow stop Lindsey, then good luck stopping Fiegler & Co. through the air.

825401590[/snapback]

i start picking foir-leave clovers tonight to get prepared for you guys yall must be good

Well, largec, I would like to see them smack Dustin Lindsey, whom might I add has gotten letters from about everyone in the country, sure, maybe both can take him down, but not one.  Last year you saw a Dustin Lindsey, who was still adjusting to his role as a big time high school RB.  Well, he's gotten his bench press up to 350 lbs, he can get to the corner and beat you, run over you, through you, whatever he wants.  I mean he still had 81 yards against Maryville, whom I think has one of the to 3 defenses in the state, and he had less than 20 carries (19).  A much better, faster, bigger, and stronger Alcoa defense this year, a very much improved QB and group of receivers (maybe the best in 2A), and a good coaching staff will make this a good game this year.

825399732[/snapback]

well for one if this is Dustin I will apolagize to you becaus eI respect what you have done for your team, but you would not run through me, haha. If this is some idiot who does not even play then you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb. I just do not appreciate people who do not play and do not actually know how good some teams really are. Good luck I hope we meet in the semis