Alcoa Football

TnVols23

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Alcoa has all the ingredients for a State Title team. Good quarterback,good receivers,good line and a stud tailback on offense. On defense they have a real good defensive line,good linebackers and an improving secondary. Alcoa will have a good shot this year of winning the state title. Next year there will be no doubt. Alcoa loses 1 senior off this team.

Alcoa doesn't need Bart Hicks. Hicks is a good player but he has been sitting the bench some because William Blount freshmen Will Irwin has outplayed him.

825382530[/snapback]

Alcoa will win it next year, but they will not win it this year.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If running is all Alcoa has, then they do not stand a chance.

825384709[/snapback]

Several teams TRIED to shut down the run only to get burned BAD by the pass.

A classic example was 5A Hertiage. They load the box, and Alcoa still score 40 points on them. As I remember, all thru the air and one on the ground. They are as balanced as it gets.

The reason they look so one dimensional here lately has been the fact that they are in their regional 2A games, and no one has been able to stop the run. AT ALL! Alcoa could of scored a 100 points Friday against Hariman, but All the starters were pulled early in the 3rd qtr. Still 54 - 0.

One thing I know, is Alcoa is very much looking to meet up with David Lipcomb. Revenging such a but kicking last year is on each and every player's mine.

After a self-mandated 2 month break from Coacht after the disappointing loss to Maryville, I am happy to be back on Coacht.

Did it take two months to eat all that Crow TnVols23?

Also, If Bart returns to Alcoa will you take back all that verbal abuse you lambasted him with and publicly declare him the greatest linebacker ever at AHS?

I don't think that he is the greatest linebacker ever. I don't think that he will even play linebacker anymore at Alcoa. And to answer your question, I stand by, and believe everything I said while he was at Willie B.

Meanwhile, I dont think that Alcoa is one-dimensional at all. I stayed w/ Colton at Coach Reids last night, and they were telling me how Joei has been visited by the QB coaches out of UGA and Ohio State. That is not too one-dimensional to me. We have an extremely balanced offense if you actually look at the stats, it just seems like we give it to DUck so often, because he is dominant

Edited by TnVols23