Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hearing some bad rumors flying around about our team and the upcoming Tournament. Does anyone have any info. I haven't seen the Birds play this year (shame on me) and was looking forward to seeing them make a run at their Tournament title. Hope I get to see the whole team out there Monday night.

This is to zipman........I never said anyone at Food City was dumb.......you won't find that anywhere in these posts. What I did say was that you know how people talk especially at a place like FC. I knew about the story so I was just trying to deflect the talk for awhile..........heck my daughter once worked at FC. Congrats to the boys and girls team last night. Do it again tonight :o

Volunteer 11 14 8 11 - 44

Rhea County 10 15 7 21 - 53

Potter 16

Browder 13

Cradic 10

Moore 3

Mauk 2

The paper gives Potter 18 and Moore 1. They gave a FG to Potter that I gave to Moore. At first, I was a point short. I had only given Browder a 2 on a 3 he made in the fourth quarter.

The young guys battled tough most of the way. It is hard to win when your three best players are on the bench. Mann did not play because of injury. The team deserves better support. Besides this tournament goes a long way toward supporting the non-revenue producing sports.

Edited by CHHS72