This year in AA

Jroc24

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheatham Co., Jackson Co., Livingston will be strong, Upperman, Smith Co, Brandi Brown...ooppss I mean York, Hume Fogg will be very hard to beat, Walker Valley.

1. Smith County - 7AA

2. Walker Valley

3. Cheatham Co.

4. Upperman  -7AA

5. Hume Fogg

6. Jackson Co.  - 7AA

7. Livingston - 7AA

8. York - 7AA

Odds look good for 7AA to bring it home again.

825382768[/snapback]

Odds are that you are biased!

District 2 will be a challenge this year, but I think Pigeon Forge girls will dominate. They have made a name for themselves the past few years (the school is only 5 years old) and have become the "team to beat" in District 2. Regionals will be tough with Unicoi & Elizabethton always playing good, but I just have a feeling about the Lady Tigers this year. :D

Didnt South Greene lose just one player from last years team?

They have the Waddell twins back and will be tough and well coached.

What did Pigeon Forge lose from last years team? I know they have the two guards and big post back.

In District One, Elizabethton should be good with Baughman and Redd back for their senior years. Unicoi will be tough as well with Sparks and Weaver back for their senior years. Actually Unicoi has five seniors that may start.

Sullivan Central will be improved as they return everyone.

Didnt South Greene lose just one player from last years team? 

They have the Waddell twins back and will be tough and well coached.

What did Pigeon Forge lose from last years team?  I know they have the two guards and big post back.

South Greene lost one of their top scorers; however, they still have the twins. Pigeon Forge lost one starter; however, they have a stronger bench this year and the replacements for the senior who graduated are just as good. It is always a close game with these two schools (one or two points) and you never know what might happen. But I think PF has the advantage with experience on the court. SG's other players are good, but without Tweed, I think they will find it tough to take 1st place.

:ph34r:

if your talkin bout that banes girl, shes not that good.....any game ive seen her play other post have dominated her in the paint.....by the way...i wonder why she went there!?!??!

hmmm....allstar20...you got any comments?!?!?

Cheatham County would have been a contender anyway.

If they have the Waverly transfer playing for them, I make them the odds-on favorite.

825382842[/snapback]

Pigeon Forge will have a good team this year, they only lost one girl. They have experience, but South Greene also only lost one player. South Greene has the deepest bench they've ever had (including the state championship years). They're always well coached and well conditioned....i wouldn't be so hasty in saying the PF will dominate.....SG will always play their game, HARD!

I agree SG will play hard, as will Pigeon Forge. I don't think I was being "hasty" in my comments. My reasons for stating "I think they will dominate" is because of the two players that graduated, SG's senior was their leading scorer. PF's senior wasn't and didn't see as many minutes as the other player. Another reason, which is quite obvious, is that I am a Lady Tigers Mom! :blink: It is my job to think they will dominate! But, I know SG will be just as tough and it will probably come down to these two teams.

You're obviously a SG fan or player...tell me your thoughts...wouldn't you agree that this will be one of the toughest districts this year? Many other schools didn't lose players and I'm sure they all want to beat PF & SG. Do you aniticipate a tough season?

I want to know more about Hume Fogg putting Jackson County and Livingston Academy in the dirt this summer. Obviously it was just summer camps and much will change before they meet again in March, but if Hume Fogg can't be beat then I guess 8AA better watch out and 7AA as well. Lipscomb, Portland, Greenebrier, Station Camp, Montmarquet says you guys are all just playing for second place. Montmarquet probably will not be real popular with her 7aa district foes this year after those comments. thumb Thanks for the bulletin board material!