This year in AA

Jroc24

Awfully Smug comment for u to make there SLEEP23, considerin your team was NOT PRESENT at the "Boro" last March!! I got 3 things to say to you!! 1st thing is, I'm not mad, I'm pointin out the "Idiotic Statement" you made!!

2nd thing is, YOU AND YOUR TEAM DONT WANT NONE!! AND 3rd thing, YOU better hope "HISTORY DOESN'T REPEAT ITSELF", b/c if it does, you and your team will be sittin at the house again, JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!!

p.s. YOU DONT WANT NONE!!!  :P

p.s.s. Come to "The Barn" or anywhere else the Lady Mustangs play this year, and see the "DECENT" post we have named JANA CROSS, and the "DECENT" point guard we have named Paige Hannah, and the "Decent" Lights out 3 point

shooter(s) we have, Laura Birdyshaw, and Leah Stone!! Come watch all those "DECENT" players as you like to call them, and then comment on our "DECENT" team, and how history will "DECENTLY" repeat itself!! LOL, dont be hatin cuz yo POST SEASON dont be lookin as PROMISIN as ours!! :P  thumb  ;)

825416206[/snapback]

:P ..i meant decent as in good but not good enough to take the gold ball away from 7AA. and thats what i also meant when i said history will repeat itself...7AA will win it again. i've seen cross, she is a great player but we have our share too. trust me though...my team has the toughest road to the playoffs havin to go through the likes of UHS,LA,JC,...then Hume Fogg...then prolly Walker Valley...so it'll be very rewarding to make it there this year.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Devil sir.....from what I have seen, Loretto is for real.  I will be watching them closely this year.  Don't forget their road to the state tournament is not as difficult as it is for teams from 7AA, so they have a great chance to be there at the end.....

825417962[/snapback]

I see where Loretto plays Jackson County next week at Shelbyville's playday, should be an easy victory for Loretto! thumb

Edited by devilfanatic

And I bet when the game is over, if jackson co. wins you will say "I told ya so" and if loretto wins you will say "It was just a scrimmage"  :rolleyes:

825421681[/snapback]

No i will not, a scrimmage is just that, nothing more. Its a chance for a coach to see what he's got, it will give a coach some indication on what kind of team he will have this year and some of the things they need to work on. Its means little more than that in reality and if you knew anything about coaching then you would know this. I am sure Loretto has a good team and the kids on this team work just as hard as the kids from any other team. I never root against another team, only for mine. I hope they all play great and no one gets hurt and if we are both lucky enough to see eachother in the buro' then we can talk but for now its "just a scrimmage". thumb

LA cant be too down... :D

825424002[/snapback]

They are not down a whole lot. With out Beechboard, their leading scorer, the other girls are really gonna have to up their roles. I dont think that they have any one that will be able to lead the team anything like Beechboard and average about 20 points a game.

They will have a good team, no doubt about it. Just not hardly what it takes to add another State Championship to the trophy case.

Martin Westview will surprise a lot of people this year. I don't think Coach K will have to worry about the "puck" bags this year. We might not win the state but will send many coaches home with their "puck" bags.

GO WESTVIEW LADY CHARGERS

825424269[/snapback]

That be PUKE bags, will we need to bring a supply on the 20th or does Wescharge have a surplus from the 2004 season? B)