This year in AA

Jroc24

The team this year in AA is HUME FOGG. They put Jackson Co. in the dirt over the summer and easily beat Livingston too. They were good last year, but this year they will be the team that cant be beat.

825388372[/snapback]

How many Gold balls do you win in summer camps????? We treat these games a little different kinda like the super bowl champion in preseason vs a team that has never been to the playoffs. But i guess you can always say you beat us in summer camp huh? lol funny As for Walker Valley, well they are suppose to be the real deal this year, but heck they should be they are a AAA size school playing in AA. They have over 1200 kids in the school, last time i checked AA's cutoff was 980 something? After all is said and done it will be more of the same, the GOLD STAYS IN 7AA JUST LIKE IT HAS THE LAST 6 YEARS AND RUNNING!!! thumb

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Gold balls do you win in summer camps?????  We treat these games a little different kinda like the super bowl champion in preseason vs a team that has never been to the playoffs.  But i guess you can always say you beat us in summer camp huh? lol funny  As for Walker Valley, well they are suppose to be the real deal this year, but heck they should be they are a AAA size school playing in AA.  They have over 1200 kids in the school, last time i checked AA's cutoff was 980 something?  After all is said and done it will be more of the same, the GOLD STAYS IN 7AA JUST LIKE IT HAS THE LAST 6 YEARS AND RUNNING!!! thumb

825400596[/snapback]

I agree. Hume Fogg will be good, but 7AA keeps the gold ball! 5 extremely good teams that could easily win it if they are clicking in March!

The team this year in AA is HUME FOGG. They put Jackson Co. in the dirt over the summer and easily beat Livingston too. They were good last year, but this year they will be the team that cant be beat.

825388372[/snapback]

funny thing is those 2 teams (JC and LA) arent even supposed to be 7AA's best this year. but they will beat u in the season if ya'll meet. but if u want some real power come play Smith Co or Upperman... <_< ..show u what 7AA will be like...