region 8

dragon12

Cordova did look much improved this year. Region 8 should represent well in Chattanooga this year. Good to see some old faces. Mike Simpson, Steve Barnett, the Fryman's, Sam, Tony, Walt, Phil, Clift, Master Chief, it was great to see all of you again!

Looking forward to a great year!

Also, congratulations to Stephen Shepherd and Nathan Velasco. These guys had the Ridgeway crew looking pretty good!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said not including u as in ur not one of the wrestlers that left. I have all the respect in the world for you man. Chill! Ive watched u before and i watched u today. Your awesome. Man im just making competiton cuz im sick of hearing non stop talk about u guys.

825431198[/snapback]

Do you know who I am? and If you do there was know way I was in memphis this weekend. Westsport, I grew 20 lbs since freshman year and I'm dang proud about it. :ph34r:

Edited by dragon12

My name is Mike Hammond and I graduated last year from Collierville. Ring 06 did you wrestle this weekend?

825431889[/snapback]

MH- he's no dout Dustin Ring who won the GT Preseason at 160. Looked pretty good doing it too.

Ring- be patient - it's early. I'm sure there will be a plenty of talk about you, Stuart, and the rest of your pack amongst us this upcoming season. Sometimes it's best to lay low and do your talking on the mat. Some may make a mistake and overlook you, and that's to your advantage.

:D

I may be wrong, but it sounds as if you think Barnett is a dragon. He's a devil.

MH- he's no dout Dustin Ring who won the GT Preseason at 160.  Looked pretty good doing it too.

Ring- be patient - it's early.  I'm sure there will be a plenty of talk about you, Stuart, and the rest of your pack amongst us this upcoming season.  Sometimes it's best to lay low and do your talking on the mat.  Some may make a mistake and overlook you, and that's to your advantage.

:D

I may be wrong, but it sounds as if you think Barnett is a dragon.  He's a devil.

825432034[/snapback]

Appreciate the compliment. My bad for mistaking who you were. I always get mixed up with collerville and germantown just because of all the red. Sry bout that. Im not looking for things about me. The only reason I even started to conversation about cordova winning the region is to see where we stood in others opinions.