region 8

dragon12

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just wanted to mention that anyone who saw DeDe out at the horse farm this weekend and hadn't seen him in a while would have been amazed. The kid is huge compared to that scrawny little 103 he was a few months ago. And DeDe if you are on here anywhere Captain Singlet says hello and thanks.

In reference to that comment by Dragon12, are you saying that Nick and Billy didn't like to work hard? I can't imagine anyone without a good work ethic would make it through the workouts with Coach Cottrell.

Hey Jose,

Any chance you are going to be posting the brackets from the MS Invite like you did last year?

BotW,

We should get together if you are going to be in town for the preseason. I will be at Germantown Thursday and Friday but I am off to Bolton on Saturday for their MS tourney.

Edited by WrestleSBA

Hey Jose,

Any chance you are going to be posting the brackets from the MS Invite like you did last year?

825424319[/snapback]

Yeah, I will try to post them. It may take some time. We had a minor programming meltdown and hand bracketed the tournament. As soon as I figure out where the problem was I will run the brackets through the computer and post them.

Nick and Billy found ways to slack off during practice, and when coach found out, he made all of us work to make up for what the slackers didn't do. :D I have to say they are good wrestlers but their work ethic was down right pitiful in the mat-room.

825424836[/snapback]

Maybe that is why they never reached their potential at state. I hope that the rest of the team from Collierville that is there this year learned from their mistakes...

Germantown always seems to be the longest.

825421897[/snapback]

We've often had to compete with football playoffs. When Germantown is playing at home, we lose Friday, so many times it's a two day tournament. If you think about it, it's really not much longer than, say, Blackhorse, which has 3 sessions too. We just have one session per day. We should be done by 1 or so on Saturday.

Be sure to come out! We're offering 3 day passes at a discounted rate this year! thumb

We've often had to compete with football playoffs.  When Germantown is playing at home, we lose Friday, so many times it's a two day tournament.  If you think about it, it's really not much longer than, say, Blackhorse, which has 3 sessions too.  We just have one session per day. We should be done by 1 or so on Saturday. 

Be sure to come out!  We're offering 3 day passes at a discounted rate this year! thumb

825425701[/snapback]

Any idea when you guys are predicting to wrap up on Thursday and Friday? It would be great if I could ballpark a time for the team parents. And truth be told it has never felt that long to me.