region 8

dragon12

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have news on the certification that happened this weekend?

825409605[/snapback]

News?

It happened!

News? Depends on many items.

Great news for many 215's is they could go 171, will they?

Did anyone not get their cake and ice cream too? That will be part of the season till the end.

News?

It happened!

News? Depends on many items. 

Great news for many 215's is they could go 171, will they?

Did anyone not get their cake and ice cream too?  That will be part of the season till the end.

825409659[/snapback]

Yeah I don't think the weight certification cleared up a whole lot, as a matter of fact we had more flexibility than we thought we would... created a whole new set of problems for us but we were glad we have them. Also I think all of our potential heavyweights were told they could all make 189!!!!! ( now that I would like to see :lol: )

All that build up and speculation for nothing. What is the date of the G'town pre-season? Who did well over the summer? I think Ridgeway has the most balanced line-up. Collierville and Houston might need to shift around to get better match-ups. Houston did this all last year with Borneman, Fryman, Wright, etc. I think if a team can put 2 or 3 successful freshman on the mat, that's a huge plus. Who are the up-and-comers this year?

All that build up and speculation for nothing. What is the date of the G'town pre-season? Who did well over the summer? I think Ridgeway has the most balanced line-up. Collierville and Houston might need to shift around to get better match-ups. Houston did this all last year with Borneman, Fryman, Wright, etc. I think if a team can put 2 or 3 successful freshman on the mat, that's a huge plus. Who are the up-and-comers this year?

825409918[/snapback]

heeeee'sssss baaaaaccccck! :angry:

the man, the myth, the legend has returned.

oh great and powerful wrestling oz of the left side, hades opens for business 11/11. ;)

Edited by usfjim

3 freshman for houston are up and coming. all being light weights. plenty of the sophomores are sticking with it. they should be tough. wright around 145 or 152, Groves around 135, Schmidt at 130, Colvin 140, Jordan 103, RJ at 171, Borneman at 189, Mathews at 215, and Rahim rad at 275 the freshman are all at 112-125