Bearden

bdog3741

Untill you get some quality coaches in here who can prepare, motivate, and coach i dont think anything will change.  and bulldg75 i think youll agree with me on that one.

825422257[/snapback]

Hey just remember Farragut has had a losing record for the last 4 years. Rumor is they changed things by some asst coaching changes and a new principle (Reviez Brothers) and pressure from the boosters. (I.e. Mr. Reviez) that expects the team to excel, like the other sports at Farragut.

Hang in there! We know you have the athlete’s and personally when U have beat Farragut in sports, I felt like it was because your teams tried harder.

I still think Courtney needs to go.

Good Luck!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless i am mistaken, Coach Brown is gone. You have a new wrestling coach. Don't know his name. But, you are right, Coach Brown would have been a great strength & conditioning coach. Why didn't the Well's kid play this year?

825423285[/snapback]

I dont know if Coach Brown has left or not. I just thought he would be a great person to have on staff. The knowledge that this man has on conditioning could have helped this team. I dont know of the Wells kid I didnt see him on the varsity roster so he maybe a freshmen.

Hey just remember Farragut has had a losing record for the last 4 years.  Rumor is they changed things by some asst coaching changes and a new principle (Reviez Brothers) and pressure from the boosters.  (I.e. Mr. Reviez) that expects the team to excel, like the other sports at Farragut. 

Hang in there!  We know you have the athlete’s and personally when U have beat Farragut in sports, I felt like it was because your teams tried harder.

I still think Courtney needs to go.

Good Luck!

825423314[/snapback]

Thanks Rigger we do have some great athletes. I believe the asst coaches changes that you are referring to is they have a postion coach for every postion. The attitude change you are commenting on must be working cause you guys are still playing on Friday Night. I feel the same way Reviez feels too you should expect that . I expect that out of bearden

Good luck Friday Night going to Blankenship is going to be tough. Farragut this time needs to hold on to the ball and play defense like the last time

Thanks Rigger we do have some great athletes.  I believe the asst  coaches changes that you are referring to is they have a postion coach for every postion.  The attitude change you are commenting on must be working cause you guys are still playing on Friday Night.  I feel the same way Reviez feels too you should expect that .  I expect that out of bearden

Good luck Friday Night going to Blankenship is going to be tough.  Farragut this time needs to hold on to the ball and play defense like the last time

825423573[/snapback]

Thanks, and I agree about the game.

unless i am mistaken, Coach Brown is gone. You have a new wrestling coach. Don't know his name. But, you are right, Coach Brown would have been a great strength & conditioning coach. Why didn't the Well's kid play this year?

825423285[/snapback]

Brown is gone. One of the football assistant coaches is the new head coach and the GREAT Paul Maynard is the assistant wrestling coach.

We dont have an off season right now.  If we have a new coach we might start.

825424027[/snapback]

If like last year we wont even start a new workout season till about mid jan. So if he playes it right this year we can wait till we have spring practice in Feb. and then start lifting weights after that, maybe around March.

If like last year we wont even start a new workout season till about mid jan.  So if he playes it right this year we can wait till we have spring practice in Feb. and then start lifting weights after that, maybe around March.

825424074[/snapback]

I hope your right about a new coach but we need to be in weight room now. Most schools dont ever quit so hopefully we'll start soon. it sounded like your were being sarcastic and i hope you were. I feel sorry for the wrestling team.

I hope your right about a new coach but we need to be in weight room now.  Most schools dont ever quit so hopefully we'll start soon.  it sounded like your were being sarcastic and i hope you were.  I feel sorry for the wrestling team.

825424141[/snapback]

Your right i was being sarcastic.

"Fire Maynard Now"