Cookeville at McGavock

THE SQUAD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I do not know much about McGavock this year except for their two big wins in the past two weeks I cannot talk about them. But I do a little about the Cavs. Everyone is talking about the momentum that McGavock is coming in with I think Cookeville is coming in with as much or more. I think this will be a heck of a matchup and the Cavs will prevail in a close one. Can someone tell us about McGavock's team and who their big players are. Thanks

Edited by thekeg55

This is an important game for the Cavs to build up momentum for their last regular season game against Franklin County. I do not see Paxton or Ledford not playing. THey were both banged up against Antioch and they both still played. If the Cavs win this one they will have alot momentum for the last region ballgame of the season against Franklin County

Since I do not know much about McGavock this year except for their two big wins in the past two weeks I cannot talk about them.  But I do a little about the Cavs.  Everyone is talking about the momentum that McGavock is coming in with I think Cookeville is coming in with as much or more.  I think this will be a heck of a matchup and the Cavs will prevail in a close one.  Can someone tell us about McGavock's team and who their big players are.  Thanks

825385221[/snapback]

All I can tell you about them is they run a shotgun wing-t with a QB who is deceptively fast. They hit the corners on the buck sweep like nobodys business and are hard to take down(at least for Gallatin they were). Expect a lot of team speed this team is very explosive offensively not one person to key on they mix it very well. Should be a good game. Coach Broome seems to have them playing very good team ball right now.

Usually a pick your score kinda game, but apparently mcgavock has something clicking this year. Although the Cavaliers have the region won and this game doesn't impact the playoffs, they should still give it their all for the 9-1 record they want. Should be motivation enough to go 9-1, but if not there is also the cheap shot laid last year by some second string nosegaurd, which broke our starting tackles jaw, and this years seniors were on the team for the many thefts that occuried last time in mcgavock. Go Cavs!