Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

If central fans wanted proof that the o line isnt very good they got it friday night a week halls defensive line as #38 ran them out of the shotgun in the first half and didnt go back to it in the second. If the CHS coahces want to run the shotgun againt MHS they will have to figure out somthing quickly. If CHS doesnt fix thier line problems MHS wins this one big.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... If CHS doesnt fix thier line problems MHS wins this one big.

825384899[/snapback]

DEFINATLY! Jeffrey Smith's brother is one of my best friends. He says big j is more pumped about this game then last years--what was it--3 overtimes? anyways, CHS doesnt stop him and his fellow defensive linemen...its not gonna be pretty.

Just a thought---say Central beats Maryville and then losses to Powell.  They all finish 5-1 with the losses coming against each other.  How does the TSSAA determine the seedings for the playoffs?  Anyone know??

825384879[/snapback]

If Central beats Maryville and then loses to Powell and Maryville wins its last game (which they will because they play Clinton) then the records would be Maryville

9-1 (5-1), Central 8-2 (5-1), and Powell 8-2 (5-1). so sense Maryvilles record is the best then they will be region champs, Powell will be second because head-to-head they beat Central and that would put Central third.

Should be interesting. No prediction from me yet. Reeder10--as far as the O line, Halls big guys on D played well for the 1st half. They limited the running some of Central, but Helton had all day to throw. 2nd half, I'm not sure what game you were watching, but the Central O line dominated the Halls line. There was no need for Helton to go shotgun. Central ran for over 260 yards on 40 carries. You tell me who won that one.