5A State Championship Predictions?

Devil10

Ok maybe Riverdale gets too much credit sometimes. If they get up against a team like DB I dont know what would happen. They are a one dimensional offense and they have a young o-line. Once they get into the playoffs they will be put to the test multiple times. Another thing I notice about riverdale is that they arent a smashmouth football team offensively. They have lots of speed. Their defense is going to be what keeps them in the playoffs. I think that riverdale vs. franklin is a good state championship game with riverdale being the winner but im just saying that i think that them being one dimensional is going to hurt them sometime down the road.

Edited by Siegelballa05

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Thanks ShaggyJ but Oak Ridge takes it one game at a time and Soddy DAISY is next. That's what we are thinking about.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

825397678[/snapback]

Yeah,you guys better not overlook these guys...They match up better with your size than Ooltewah..and their passing game is really good

SD quarterback Gary Orr 14-23 for 270 yds and 3tds against Farragut

SD reciever Eric Atchley 8 catches 108 yds and 2tds against Farragut

they also have a good running attack..They don't break off many big runs they just nickle and dime ya to death on short yardage!!!

It should be a very good game for both teams

Edited by Golden Eagle