DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Great to see that CC football is on the up and up, but I think this game will be no contest. Although it will be close through halfwayish through the 2nd quarter DB will pull away from there. I tip my hat to Campbell Co. and their vast improvement from last year, but still DB is #1 for a reason.

DB-42

CC-10

RTR!

825385196[/snapback]

Goooooooooooly, Gomer isn't that the same attitude that helped Karns slip up on you last year. Mind what you say and how you say it or folks will think you are a rich private school and be determined even more to win against you!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Question: Can CC run and pass, or are they primarily a running team?

If CC is one dimensional, they are doomed. Just ask Karns. Or, Jeff Co.

825385215[/snapback]

The Cougars HAD a potent attack until QB Brance Stiner received an injury to his throwing hand in the Science Hill game. They have some very good receivers and Sr. MLB Brian Slover will step in at QB against the Indians.

Question: Can CC run and pass, or are they primarily a running team?

If CC is one dimensional, they are doomed. Just ask Karns. Or, Jeff Co.

825385215[/snapback]

Well lets see, you beat Jeff Co. by only ten and they have proven to be highly vulnerable to bears, you beat South Doyle by only 23 and let them score twice and they are no-dimentional. There must be a chink in the armor or a loose feather in the bonnet somewhere cause folks like Riverdale don't let unranked opponents get that close. Just when you think everything is in perfect order, Murphy's Law will take over and "if anything can go wrong, it will". thumb

Well lets see, you beat Jeff Co. by only ten and they have proven to be highly vulnerable to bears, you beat South Doyle by only 23 and let them score twice and they are no-dimentional.  There must be a chink in the armor or a loose feather in the bonnet somewhere cause folks like Riverdale don't let unranked opponents get that close.  Just when you think everything is in perfect order, Murphy's Law will take over and "if anything can go wrong, it will". thumb

825385229[/snapback]

Uh...yeah.

Well, let's see...DB held Jeff Co to negative yardage in the second half. Also, held the highly touted Shivedecker to negative yardage in the second half. Also, DB ran out the clock with the ball inside the Jeff co 10 yard line. Your math is incorrect (suprise?), anyway: we beat Jeff Co. by 11. thumb

I' will have to admit that DB did not shine against SD. We played poorly and won by only 23. Good point, anyway.

Karns scored on kick off return in the first quarter and a added 35 yard run in the 4th when everything had already been decided. The Karns starters on offense played the entire game, and their star back was held to less that 100 yards. Anybody else hold him to less than 100?

Time will tell. DB will win.

You were right about one thing. We won those games.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!

Edited by rolltriberoll

well on my sh ccchs prediction was if i remember correctly sh 28 ccchs 21 or 24. someone told me no way sh would score 28 but i guess they did. also said home cooking in upper east tn and ccchs pulled thru and overcame in the end. my ccchs friends are taking my realism points and stepping up to the plate to prove me wrong which is a good thing. what would happen if i just started saying there the greatest (not gonna happen it would just jinx ya). gonna decipher this game and break it down during the week but will talk the smack until then lol. hope everyone in ccchs land made it home ok and didn't get into too much trouble celebrating and hope ccman84 is off probation or did he screw up again lol.

Well shoot, I'm usually pretty good at math but the coacht profile on you says the score was 13 - 3 over JC.  Any way you guys just keep feeling real CONFIDENT and if it isn't Campbell Co. it will be someone else and I doubt you will make it to Murfreesboro to play Rankin and Co. :angry:  ;)  :(

825385258[/snapback]

You doubt we will make it to the 'Boro? I know you won't be there.

Keep enjoying this 6 win season. First time is always the best! thumb

well on my sh ccchs prediction was if i remember correctly sh 28 ccchs 21 or 24.  someone told me no way sh would score 28 but i guess they did.  also said home cooking in upper east tn and ccchs pulled thru and overcame in the end.  my ccchs friends are taking my realism points and stepping up to the plate to prove me wrong which is a good thing.  what would happen if i just started saying there the greatest (not gonna happen it would just jinx ya).  gonna decipher this game and break  it down during the week but will talk the smack until then lol.  hope everyone in ccchs land made it home ok and didn't get into too much trouble celebrating and hope ccman84 is off probation or did he screw up again lol.

825385287[/snapback]

JKar, I was guilty of proclaiming the Cougar DEFENSE would not give up 28 points. Your were right and I was wrong. Crow isn't so bad with lots of ssalt & ketchup.

However, I must point out 1 TD was a very long punt return and another came after Campbell Co. fumble a Kickoff, giving the Hilltoppers the ball on the Cougar 15.

To answer a question from another poster asking if Campbell Co. is one dimensional, QB Brance Stiner was unofficially 18 of 26 for 234 and 3 TDs. Chris Johnson rushed 15 times for 91 yards and 2 TDs, again unofficial.

Edited by VolViking

You doubt we will make it to the 'Boro? I know you won't be there.

Keep enjoying this 6 win season. First time is always the best! thumb

825385298[/snapback]

All stirred up dude. I'm not a Cougar fan, just a coacht fan, your right I won't be at the 'boro and neither will you, your Indians will get scalped by trappers on the trail, probably early too. B)