DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Mav more connect the dots.....AC 13 West 30....AC 14 KINGSTON 16....AC 7 Fulton 35....AC 10 AE 28.....If i'm adding rgiht you guys have TWICE as many loses as us, so you may wanna start worrying about your own problems...

825386059[/snapback]

At possumcop's council I've turned all my problems over to the lord. Don't worry, be happy. :P

Alright Mav more connect the dots.....AC 13 West 30....AC 14 KINGSTON 16....AC 7 Fulton 35....AC 10 AE 28.....If i'm adding rgiht you guys have TWICE as many loses as us, so you may wanna start worrying about your own problems...

825386059[/snapback]

Oh, and by the way, of West, Kingston, Fulton and AE, which one of those would CC be favored to beat, head to head? None! :)

Oh, and by the way, of West, Kingston, Fulton and AE, which one of those would CC be favored to beat, head to head? None! :)

825386116[/snapback]

Wrong again Mav. The Cougars hosted West in a pre-season scrimmage and the West D couldn't contain Chris Johnson or move much against the Cougar D. Granted it was only preseason, but the Cougars did match up very well with West.

you campbell co people are a bunch of morons. there is no way, i repeat no way in the realm of possibility that you can beat DB. i personally dont think this DB team is worthy of a #1 ranking in the state, but they are still a typical DB team. campbell co is terrible, they are just lucky that sevier co turned the ball over time and time again. other than that, they havent beat anyone. it is going to get ugly this friday night. overrated duran and lamon will light you guys up and the DB defense will bring the heat to shut down your "superstar" johnson. then you guys may even get beat by karns and miss the playoffs, haha, that would be funny. but more than likely you will finish 2nd and get beat at home by either soddy or farragut in the 1st round...... my prediction:

DB 52

CC 7, maybe

you campbell co people are a bunch of morons.  there is no way, i repeat no way in the realm of possibility that you can beat DB.  i personally dont think this DB team is worthy of a #1 ranking in the state, but they are still a typical DB team.  campbell co is terrible, they are just lucky that sevier co turned the ball over time and time again.  other than that, they havent beat anyone.  it is going to get ugly this friday night.  overrated duran and lamon will light you guys up and the DB defense will bring the heat to shut down your "superstar"  johnson.  then you guys may even get beat by karns and miss the playoffs, haha, that would be funny.  but more than likely you will finish 2nd and get beat at home by either soddy or farragut in the 1st round...... my prediction:

DB  52

CC  7, maybe

825386383[/snapback]

You must have some serious self esteem issues dude.

Id also like to point out to most of you people who seem to think state rankings and such always matter...that you can't always go by the rank on who is going to win. If we always went by who was ranked higher, there would be no reason to play the game. The winner is who plays the best on any given night, not who has the best players etc. Who thought Sevier Co would beat Jeff Co? Certainly not me. Who thought Karns would beat DB last year? I doubt anyone did...but that is the reason we play the game, because you never know what is going to happen. Now Cougars most certainly have their hands full with DB coming to town but you don't see our boys doubting theirselves. Even if DB wins, I think it will be a good game.

My favorite part about people like HS guru and CCissorry is that they have to make new names just to talk trash.

haha, look its a former campbell co "player", if you can call anyone from campbell co and actual football player, just wait till friday night.

roll tribe roll

825386393[/snapback]

dude chill, have a beer or something. try boxers instead of briefs. if you think your making me mad, its not working. i dont say derogetory things about people that to me is being a bad human being. if you like being a bad human being than so be it. your classless, tasteless, and inflamitory comments will have no effect on me , the good people of campbell county, the peace loving people of the world, and i bet your mother would really of you.