MBA @ MUS

Bigred3510

uncfan13--I doubt you have talked to any of baylor's players.

This should be a great game. I think it will be a nail biter and I just have an inkling that thre trip west is going to be just enough of a distraction to tip the scales MUS' way Great coaches and fundamental teams. Wish I could see it.

MUS    21

MBA    17

825387901[/snapback]

As the president was heard to say, "Are you calling me a liar?" It was a former Baylor player who talked to a current Baylor player. Come to think of it, maybe it was MUS by 20+. The band was real loud, it was late and the keg was almost empty.

My prediction - MBA by 10. MBA's trips to Chattown haven't been very distacting. I doubt that another hour to Memphis will save MUS.

Edited by uncfan13

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the president was heard to say, "Are you calling me a liar?" It was a former Baylor player who talked to a current Baylor player. Come to think of it, maybe it was MUS by 20+. The band was real loud, it was late and the keg was almost empty.

My prediction - MBA by 10. MBA's trips to Chattown haven't been very distacting. I doubt that another hour to Memphis will save MUS.

825388123[/snapback]

im not sure who will win.. but save mus? come on now.. they arent 7-1 by luck..

MUS always comes to play MBA. Since the start of the league, MBA is 9-1 vs. Baylor, 9-1 vs. McCallie, 8-2 vs. CBHS, 8-2 vs. Ryan, and 8-3 vs. BA, but only 5-4 vs. MUS. MUS is a fine program, but the Owls are only one of two teams in the league not to make it to the DII-AAA finals, so I'd say having such a good record versus MBA tells me they take this game very seriously.

I hope MBA is up for this tough road challenge.

MUS 14 MBA 8. This was a great high school game. MBA scored 1st by blocking a punt out of the endzone for a 2-0 lead that lasted until the 3rd quarter when MUS socred to go up 7-2. MBA came back and scored and went for 2 pts and didn't make it to up 8-7. MUS then converted on 4th down play and scored to go up by 14-8. MBA punted on the next series and MUS ran out the clock by making another 4th down run. Two good teams that will probably meet again in the playoffs.